Author Topic: The innocent Man  (Read 4652 times)

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
Re: The innocent Man
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 11:08:59 pm »
Shoey that's scary on a few levels.

One, That the pricks were planning on invading your home, probably full of drugs and could have done who knows what.

Second, the attitude of the police. I would have thought they would check out their inteligence first.

Cheers

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 01:13:25 am »
Fookin coppers

dunno but. If you all had a chance to see Stews. (oldfarts)  "shed" you could understand why the cops had reason to search :o

I'll Hide the Torries for you mate ;D

Offline BultacoMacca

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 02:40:47 pm »
Sorry to hear about your ordeal Rob, and glad to hear things have sorted out somewhat. But I know you'd be just the guy to set the cops straight.
Funny though, when my bikes got stolen and the police had chased and caught one known crook with our number plate on another bike, and knew his house as a fortress for stolen bikes and cars, they said there was "no just cause" or whatever they call it to go in and check if our bikes were there, and how the f--k he had my number plate!!  Give me a break!

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 02:43:09 pm »
so if you said there was dope growing there they would off done the big raid  and found what ever else that was not supposed to be there

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 03:46:40 pm »
Sorry to hear that Shoey, i cant believe they didnt pick you up before they pull it apart ? i Had a similar but not as extreme case of cop feast earlier in the year i think i posted up here.

Panned out by getting a phone call on the mobile 1/2 hour out from home, from some cop asking me where i was currently and that i needed to come home, asked what its about " we'll discuss that when you get here"

Kacked my dacks all the way home and every 6 min i shit you not, he is on the phone asking me where i am and what land mark am i passing, still wont tell me what its about.  told him i was on my way out of town before he called and i had to come all the way back so he would have to wait its a 60Kph limit  :)

Finally i get home and the street has cars blocking off both ends and 4  Detectives on my front yard, looked like a movie set, i pull up a little bemused and he goes through the usual jargon, you have the right and all that crap - and then pulls out a search warrent for stolen bikes, man i just laughed, probally more in relief, and said 'gee  i though it was somthing serious', ( he didnt like that )

any how i look at the warrent and it notes a specific number of bikes, which i though was rather strange but thought no more about it, any how some stay out the front to guard the perimiter  ::) and 4 suits follow me in with equipment, note pads and all sorts, so I say lets start here, remeber all bikes bar a few are either covered up or under a blanket. 

First bike is an Xvs 1100 with a rego plate on it so i tells them to run a check on the rego - gee look its owned by me, next 02 Ktm with rego - wow me again, next Fz6 - yep same again, i go through about 6 bikes with plates before they get the drift they are all registered in my name, then we hit the MX section with the same Race numbers on them and i explained they dont have plates or even comp plates, and its obvious they are historic, showed them some reciepts i had and all seemed good, they also when through my boxes of pistons etc, but as they were all in there own bags/boxes it was obvious they were new not stolen. 

Cut a long story short i begain to tell this bloke that my neighbour is a nutcase after council stopped them building a pool and she had caused me trouble and cut off my water, power and tried other stunts but this one took the cake, he said he couldnt confirm or deny who "Called it in" but they had such red hot evidence they were sure this was going to be a big sting (as they knew i had bike) - not sure how though as they are inside my house and NO-one knows whats in there, any way still cutting a long story short the guy goes yep thats all 21 units blah blah, i have done a quick head count and he is spot on, now i would have though 10-15 so i was out and being under covers you miss whats there sometimes, so my light comes on and say " hang on how come your Warrent has the EXACT number of complete bikes on it ? 

HE says thats the info originally called in, its at this point the penny drops and i go off my face, that Bitch from next door has manipulated my sliding door when i was at work one day and done her own little investigation, man im off the rickter at this point and say i want her arrested for tresspass as its prity freaken obvious she has been inside the premises to count each covered bike, it was no guess.  The copper in charge goes s'orry' but she has to be on the premises and then you have to ask her to leave, if she comes back after your request we can then do somthing,   WTF !  how much prrof do you need.

I say It's prity obvious and you dont need to be a detective to work it out ( that comment didnt go down too well)  ;) that the premises has been entered to get that exact number, so do somthing about that crime.  HE goes on about some story and i tune out, at this point im waiting for these peanuts to just pack up and leave and then i mention what will the other neighbours think after your dramatic entrance and about me, and im the innocent party ?  his reply 'well they can see we left empty handed '? Wtf ?  you idiot the damage has already been done.

When they leave we have the big shouting match over the front fence  >:(before she runs inside, never spoken to her since, but im marking time, as her time will come, but its taken the street 6 months to get over it, and there is still a weird feeling out there , even though it was a balls up.

Thank christ i was able to get back to meet them, so they didnt bust down the front door, but im still forken ropeable that cow next door was in my house and i couldnt do shit.

I know it dont help you out shoey, but at least in some small way it was the cops not the bad guys that busted up the place looking for stuff in the end.

But yer the system sux.  and the neighbourhood take a while to comeback around.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:43:18 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 06:44:25 pm »
that sucks >:( stupid woman
MUGEN power

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 10:49:38 pm »
Truth can be stranger than fiction, thanks for sharing Shoey.
I'm always dumbfounded when I hear these stories, you have to wonder what's going on in this world. You can imagine the police responce if your bikes were stolen after they left the shed open, nil. Imagine if they left it all open while you were away on holidays.
Checking on a lead is fair enough, but if they were really serious you would reckon they would have staked the place out for a few days to note everyone going in & out with the supposed drugs & walked in while you were there in order to "catch you"

We put our place on the market a couple of months ago & one looker was making noises about a long settlement & renting before settlement. It sounded too much hassle so I wasn't going to accept. On his second inspection I heard one of his mates say "this shed would be good for your hydroponics"
Bugger that I thought, he wants the place for a few months so he can grow some crops to pay for the place, what if they get caught before settlement too, that would really leave us in the shit.
Anyway nothing came of it & he was checking out a lot of places.
Next thing I hear, a place in the next road that sold a few months earlier had taken such a deal. Coupla months after they had moved in a drug raid took place and they found an amphetamines lab in their garage. All bets are off, but the people can't resell their place until the planned settlement date passes on the off chance they get out of jail & still have funds.
Apparently its the new way of keeping these labs on the move.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/