Author Topic: MotoGP; one brand tyres for '09?????????  (Read 3354 times)

mx250

Re: MotoGP; one brand tyres for '09?????????
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 11:03:39 am »
After watching yesterdays race I think it backs my toughts that the sport is becoming boring and predictable.
Gee, you are a hard man to please ::).

While I think generally, over the season, a lacklustre degree of predictability has creeped, in I don't think yesterday's race reflects that.

I was barracking for Casey and watching with intense interest from friday. It was an interesting and intreging battle throughout.

In the race there was the early battle between Casey and Nicky as well as the dice between Toseland, Lorenzo, Dovizioso, Nakano and Rossi.

The last third of the race did settle the order to some degree but there was still enough happening to keep me engaged. First there was Rossi closing on Hayden, will he or won't he?, and the squabble for 4th, 5th and 6th continued unabated.

All in all  a good race 8) with a great outcome ;D.

I think Casey win was more lucky than emphatic. If Rossi hadn't fallen in qualifing, if he had started a little higher on the grid, if he hadn't been held up quite so long getting to third and 'clear air', he would have been either dicing with Casey or putting him under pressure from behind.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:18:29 am by mx250 »