Author Topic: Classic Scramble Club Inc  (Read 13711 times)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Scramble Club Inc
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 02:52:30 pm »
OMG, it's just some old guys riding old bikes FFS. Why bother with this when you can ride with the other pre'75 club in Vic and have no stress?
K

Offline Spanish Armada

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 06:52:42 pm »
Walter as others have said and as a member I will say the club have had a lack of attendance at race meetings for a few years with using another insurance company (winton based ) members weren't happy along with a lot of other financials over quite a number of years I am not getting into other msgs that where supposedly sent .The facts have been there for some time. Bums on seats is a sign of a happy organised club and no bums on seats is unhappy members some meetings as little as 20 riders for classes from pre65 thru to pre75 and age and 2t and 4t classes so the current elected people will sort it for sure along with controlling body just my 50 cents worth will leave it at that????

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2016, 09:54:46 am »
Time for Graeme to intervene.

Personal attacks are not productive. 

I don't know if the Classic Scramble Club is affiliated with MA again, but I know MA have a "Electronic Communications and Social Media Policy".

Personal attacks on forums and by phone come under that.

Kevin Mortimer
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

Offline Spanish Armada

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2016, 11:50:22 am »
Yes would agree time to shut it down i won't reply to that Walter ???????????? facts r there I think the intent on the thread was to inform other vmxers what was happening in CSC that has been done cheers

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2016, 05:44:19 pm »
This thread is now closed.