Author Topic: best fuel to run?  (Read 12601 times)

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: best fuel to run?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 09:39:45 pm »
Anyone know how much of our fuel is imported here in Australia?

Too much of it?

"....Shell announced the closure of Sydney's Clyde refinery in 2011, and Caltex called time on Sydney's Kurnell refinery a year later. When BP announced the closure of Queensland's Bulwer Island refinery in April 2014, Australia had slashed 42 per cent of its refining capacity in the space of three years"

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 10:30:58 pm »
Anyone know how much of our fuel is imported here in Australia?

The vast majority of it now. From Singapore, by ship.

Thank god that if our defense needs fuel to these places

all we have to do is clear it with our New Chinese overlord Harbour masters first.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:44:26 pm by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 10:32:38 pm »
Thank god the Chinks have our best interests at heart ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Oh that's right, they dont want to take over. They need our really tiny population to survive  ::) ::) ::) ::) by marketing junk to.  Looozer talk!
Yeah sure they do, a Population explosion that needs to be fed, and a D***  K**T nation who is giving away the best
farm on the planet. No sorry, not giving away, a dollar fifty and then its yours ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

We don't need or deserve this country, so best kiss it goodbye.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 10:40:47 pm »
I haven't seen my Doctor for eighteen months,
Haven't spoken to my brilliant lawyer for a few months,

But yet, one person who I cannot live without at least three times a day, is my Farmer.

Offline skypig

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2016, 11:39:48 am »
I haven't seen my Doctor for eighteen months,
Haven't spoken to my brilliant lawyer for a few months,

But yet, one person who I cannot live without at least three times a day, is my Farmer.

Quote of the week!
Good one. :)

(Did you hear about the lawyer that set up shop in a small rural town? Business was almost non existent, just as he was about to give up, and shut up shop, another lawyer opened in the same town. They are both now very busy. :-\ )