Author Topic: suzuki crank bearing t500 swaps on zedder ?  (Read 8744 times)

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: suzuki crank bearing t500 swaps on zedder ?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 07:58:22 PM »
BEARINGS

Centre main bearing  - we have had these made and only place on the planet these are available

Outer main bearings – alloy cased and steel cased replacement conversion- new reproduction available soon.

http://www.tr500.co.uk/engine_parts_t500_tr500_gt500.htm

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 01:07:55 PM »
yep looked there but there web site is cooked and has no details or order process.  "under construction"  i have found listing for the seals and oring things, but just waitign to sort out the 3 bearing it seams to use.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 01:09:49 PM »
Sometimes sleeves can be fitted to stock type bearings and holes drilled for dowels. I have done this type of work in the past but would need the old bearings for sizing before I can advise if possible. If you are desperate I can check with the guy I did the crankwork for to see if he still has the old ones or is the crank already stripped.

nope nothing is opened yet, didn't wanna have bits all over the floor only to find it was stopped in its tracks for a months......  just wanted to get the plan sorted before opening the Pandora's box.
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff