Author Topic: Bits for hardcore ride.  (Read 6236 times)

Offline head

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Bits for hardcore ride.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 10:24:26 pm »
Hi as Smed says, honda xl forks fit straight in,
I have some yoy can have ,also have some CR 80 forks with air asist.
may also have a down pipe with peter allen muffler,

not that interested in trying to post but if you can work out how to transport your welcome to them

could take them to Cessnock Heaven meeting
Noel

sydney, north side

Noel, that would be great thanks, I will try and get to Cessnock, but I have to have some scans done on my knee on Wednesday. If the news is bad I wont make it. But Ted has kindly offered to pick anything up.
Thanks Neil
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:29:45 pm by head »

Offline head

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 10:27:45 pm »
Hi,

I have a uprated exhaust  system, unifilter to go onto the end of the airbox, and jets if you want them, got them from some postie shop OS that had a weird name a few years ago. Postie pulled my 120kg to 140.
Cost me over 300, you can have it for 100 plus post, cos its for charity racing!
Cheers
Kim
Hi Kim, I would be interested in looking at what you have. Could you email or text me any pictures? If so I will PM you with my details.
Thanks Neil

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 06:21:41 pm »
Hey Neil, Tell us more about these rides
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline kim80y

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 08:06:26 pm »
Hi,

I have a uprated exhaust  system, unifilter to go onto the end of the airbox, and jets if you want them, got them from some postie shop OS that had a weird name a few years ago. Postie pulled my 120kg to 140.
Cost me over 300, you can have it for 100 plus post, cos its for charity racing!
Cheers
Kim
Hi Kim, I would be interested in looking at what you have. Could you email or text me any pictures? If so I will PM you with my details.
Thanks Neil

Hey Neil,
PM me  your email address mate, I will take some pics tomorrow arvo. It was Beatrice Cycle that  got them from, looks like they have taken a turn for the worse these days....

Cheers
Kim