Author Topic: Legends Dinner not seeing enough support...  (Read 5725 times)

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Legends Dinner not seeing enough support...
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 10:24:18 am »
Well Branchy, sorry you cant make it due to what's sounds like a ripper weekend in the Mildura Dirt.

What I see with Rookie 1  is someone who cares enough to share to those of you who are not on Facebook for what ever your own personal reason, yet also someone felt that strong enough to start a OZVMX Face Book Page which has 564 members, the Mr Motocross Legends and Stars FB Page I started have 1870 members enjoying plenty of featured riders, bikes, and memories.

My event is only one portion of what Im about preserving and sharing Australian Motocross. Last week as the custodian of the Flood Dynasty, I shared never seen before pics of Bert, Gary and Trevor and many more to come.

Im not some Large Company or Massive Promoter Im just me a single passionate 2 wheel nut who take's on these Challenges  to let people enjoy and share their stories and past and always with a good cause to raise a bunch of money this one Challenge Kids with Cancer, which I know we will have a great result on the Night.

As for spin doctor Johnny O he is right on the money I have already sold 500 Tickets, and had allowed and paid for 600 and could have gone to 800 if needed. But 70 Tickets which I would hope be gone in the last 3 weeks with the Legends Tables, didn't eventuate after so many people were watching on eBay , so be it yep I will loose  a lot of money but that's not going to stop me or the people attending having a once in a Lifetime Night.

Stay Safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend.