Author Topic: 2012 Classic MX Championships  (Read 7253 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Classic MX Championships
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 01:19:15 am »
the screw driver Bandito
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 02:05:59 pm »
Those Bully riders were certainly quick, but the "best" awards were not based on race results. See post in "Competition" thread

Offline Matador107

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 07:59:30 pm »
Thanks for the photos Moto, ya got to admit those Bully's are the best lookers,good to see them in competition. I did a little bit on my Montadero tonight before coming home,nearly ready to re-install the motor.
Had to come home it was 12 deg in our workshop.brrrrr.
However I think i will be putting in a points ignition as the Femsa electronic coils are all cracked and I reckon a recipe for misfire. Trying to figure out how to buy new electronic type(MZB) from Europe without getting sprung by my boss (bless her).

About two years ago I found a Bandido on USA ebay that was absolutely original,still had the tits on the tyres. The story was it was owned by a fellow in the army who only rode it when he came home,back then remember the Vietnam war was on.
Well unfortunately he didn't come back and the family finally decided to sell,I think it was around $6000. The transport to OZ would have been about $2k from my recent experience,all up a lot of coin. Still looking though. Cheers.
Bultaco Metralla, Matador MK 5, Montadero mk2, El Bandido model 18,plus lots of bits and two Honda XR's 250,350.