Author Topic: I've gone too far... apparently  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: I've gone too far... apparently
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 11:03:00 am »
Aw, Graeme... So I don't get to point out that Rudy was demonstrably wrong on ALL of his assumptions about me... I mean, he was wrong about my age, the number of kids I've got, my hair colour, my sexuality, whether I was smacked as a kid, whether I was bullied as a teen, etc etc. And then turns around and says that he knows me!?

I was happy to let most of it go to the keeper when I thought he was trolling, but feel the need to spell it out now that I realise that his ranting was based on those fantasies.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Nice Rudy

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 11:10:16 am »
Well, I'm back with a new leaf turned over. Nathan, sorry for any malcontentedness. Before and after my time in the service I was a Psychology student at the State University of NY. My targeting of you is simple boredom, that and the fact you lead with your chin too much. Like blood in the water for a shark... Sometimes I don't play well with others - that was what was on my school reports. Your diagnosis while cute should remain between you and whatever definition you're using Wikipedia for. The correct term given to me by the government was blunt affect. It meant I was a good for them, not necessarily good with people, ha.

Sorry Graeme, just don't take well to threats - as non of us does.

I too was more offended by comments made about Mr. Flood that those of my own, because lets face it, who here hasn't stopped by a rubbish pile looking for motorcycle parts?

Anyhoo, just peace love and moonbeams from now on.

NR out

Offline GOOF

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:51 am »
 This  shit goin on here is fairdinkum ridiculous !

All i will say is that those who dont know Trevor personally should'nt comment & this topic should end now !

Thanks.  Goof

kaw440

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 12:15:11 pm »
TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO MUCH TIME TO TALK INAPPROIATE SHIT ON THIS WEB SITE' WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN ISSUES IN LIFE' AND DO SOMETHING ELSE ASIDE FROM BASHING THE KEY BOARD ALL DAY' NOW IF THAT PISSES YOU ALL OFF I DONT CARE BAN ME AS WELL'  AS THERE IS HARDLY ANYTHING VMX RELATED THAT HAS GOOD READING WITHOUT BEING HYJACKED BY SOME OUTHER SUBJECT AND GOING AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL POST.PS TREVORS LIFE IS HIS NOT SOME BULLSHIT PUBLIC FORUM JUST THINK IF IT WAS YOUR LIFE ON SHOW.

Nice Rudy

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 12:56:26 pm »
Quite the opposite really, and that is the issue. Information is so free and prevalent that no one has any privacy anymore. The various state governments have gone on and on about privacy laws and issues for yonks, but when it comes to things like this there is no protection.

The only reason this made news up and down the east coast is because he has a successful past and the media machines loves that sort of fodder. If this had happened in NY we would have only heard the story and a name IF they actually charged him. Being arrested or detained, you are still covered by your right to privacy. That is was Trevor or you uncle doesn't matter, its just wrong.

NR contributing positively.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 01:19:17 pm »
This particular thread is about me telling Mark (Evil Rudy) to pull his head in, not about Trevor Flood. The thread about Trevor appears to have died a natural death, and in any case I thought the point of that thread was to highlight the ridiculous situation with the law behaving like an ass rather than having a go at Trevor.

But I agree, we don't need anymore of this particular bunfight, so I am locking this thread and will delete it later.