Author Topic: watch out for eBay buyers  (Read 4879 times)

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: watch out for eBay buyers
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 12:45:38 pm »
VIVA LA DOG SHIT OR IS THAT FROG SHIT ???

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 02:55:02 pm »
i sell a bit on ebay ,1st send it insured ,dont give the buyers a choice,2nd state your conditions of return -yes will acept returns but buyer is responsible for return post,3rd goods must be returned with in 7 days,be honest with your description -i have sold bikes starting with -this bike is a shit crate suit spares or resto they know what they are bidding on then,always err on the lower side when you describe item,what you think is perfect may not be to a pedantic wanker

100% agreement here with this posting by "Shorelinemc" An excellent set of personal rules to start at, Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline flower pot racing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 07:44:47 am »
ah the french ,the surrender monkeys i have had problems with and so has a mate of mine who sells a lot of gear os wont sell to them anymore.why are the streets of paris tree lined? so the germans can march in the shade ;D

Thats a bit harsh Robin  :o the poor old frog has tortured himself for centurys trying to decide  what millitary stratagey to use , the options being collaborate or surrender  ;D

I thought the trees on the avenues of paris were there to stop the dogshit drying out to quickly as it mask the smell of the locals  :P

quality!!!!