Author Topic: redline frames flattrack  (Read 5988 times)

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: redline frames flattrack
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 05:12:27 pm »
1ST REPLY FROM THE FLATTRACK FORUM
Hey Jim,
There is a REDLINE frame for sale on VFT.COM It has a Bul. bottom end sitting in the frame. I raced a RedLine with
a 1972 360 [326] Bultaco motor. It was a single down tube frame. It was a great short track frame, the shorter the better,
I raced a lot of indoor concrete tracks with it. Also rode a lot of 1/2 mile dirt as well. I really liked it. Check out
the one on vintage flat track vft.com as it may answer a lot of your questions. Saw your Auzzy boy ride a couple of times
here in the states. He did you guys proud!! He also is a very nice young man and always willing to talked to all the fans.
Hope he comes back for next season. We need a WORLD FLAT TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP with stops Down Under,Europe,Asia ect.So the
very best in the world can compete together and make some real money like the MOTO GP guys do. You work on that DownUnder
and I'll try to keep that idea alive over here. Good luck with your project. Dale Fraley
put pics on the vft one on my lh screen and mine on my laptop screen 2 pics up at once and they look vert close.will check out width tomorrow
looks like its a redline not a fasttrack frame.thats ok as i will have 2 tt50staracer and a redline honda cr250m
jim

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: redline frames flattrack
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 08:06:12 pm »
the Redline frame

74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff