Author Topic: How much does a new PE250 cost?  (Read 5320 times)

hodaka

Re: How much does a new PE250 cost?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 03:42:09 pm »
In my gallery pics , not sure how to post it onto here ? :-\

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 09:41:21 pm »
I will never understand how anyone can go out and buy a new motorcycle and barely, if ever, ride it and then keep it locked away for 30 years. A PE250 wasn't exactly "collectable" when new, there must be something fundamentally skewed about some peoples sense of priorities.
Easy. You aren't thinking like someone who at 17 just purchased it, fell off and decided it wasn't really the cool idea they thought it might be. Sell it and admit stupidity? or park it...

NOW Equally why do people buy DOZENS of bikes, which they are probably going to ride once in a year or two at best?

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 09:54:22 pm »
Well I have a few bikes I ride them all as much as I can, and if I'm not riding them I let my mates ride them.
As far as PE's not being collectable well beauty is in the eye of the beholder I have 3 and they are all great bikes in fact I can never get them back off my mates they allways want to keep them. As a friend of mine says I just love to burn fuel.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:00:22 pm »
beauty is in the eye of the beholder I have 3 and they are all great bikes

Agree ,vmxer's on this forum are always looking for PE parts.Just as popular as other Suzuki and Japanese makes.
cheers

currency convertor http://www.xe.com/  time to buy from USA  :P
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:05:51 pm by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:07 pm »
NOW Equally why do people buy DOZENS of bikes, which they are probably going to ride once in a year or two at best?

Because they can  ;), as you get older building nice bikes has its own rewards. But I agree with you, if bikes are just hoarded and nothing is ever done apart from allowing them to decay further then that is bullshit.
formerly Marc.com