Author Topic: Who Won The State of Origin Last Night  (Read 11930 times)

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Who Won The State of Origin Last Night
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2010, 06:59:02 pm »
Still doesn't make much difference, Qld has had a far better side for..........at least 5yrs ;D I dunno if a NSW player deserves a spot in the Kangaroos starting line up. I reckon it's time the NSW team had the management axed, that seems to be where the problem lies.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Curly3

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2010, 07:19:38 pm »
Word from the " INSIDE " , as I hear it is.
There is & has been entrenched nepotism at the top for way to long.
Timana Tahu came back from Union because he couldn't get a decent run in the centres.
After being chosen on the wing for the second game his nose was out of joint and to hear Joey revving up Beau Scott ( while on the piss ), saying that he's the man to stop GI, he was peeed off that they thought he wasn't capable of getting the job done and the rest is history.
He originally offered up the first 2 excuses, himself, before he was in so deep that he had to go the distance.
I must add that I'm not condoning what anyone said just shedding some light.
The 2 things I hate most are Racists and Asians :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 07:21:17 pm by Curly3 »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2010, 10:38:28 pm »
Whats the score ??
Best is in the West !!

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 05:49:55 am »
Three - NIL!!

Pre game training for the NSW 2010 state of origin team in Sydney was delayed nearly two hours late this morning, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.

Initially officials thought it was a prank!!

The Coach immediately suspended training, while police and ASIO were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, NSW Police forensic experts flew to the scene and determined that the white substance,   unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the try line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after Police & ASIO decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2010, 09:45:26 am »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  :D :D :D :D :D. Oh, did I forget ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....3 zip.....losers..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha argh, QLD, where the best  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 11:28:19 am »
Brad , thats made my day ;D ;D ;D
Couple of CR`s

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2010, 11:32:17 am »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....from Vic ;D
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2010, 02:56:59 pm »
 If only NSW had Ji on the coaching staff with one of his lists of rules they could not go wrong
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 03:19:37 pm »
Brad , thats made my day ;D ;D ;D

You liked that one did you snow flake?
Here's another one.

My mate has a dog and every time Qld wins the series the dog jumps up and down on his hind legs in front of the tv then runs and gets him a beer.
I said "Shit! What does he do when NSW wins?"
He said " I don't know, I've only had him for 5 years!".

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 09:50:13 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D
Couple of CR`s

firko

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 11:17:57 pm »
It'd be hard to pick a side to beat the Maroons right now. They're a great team. The first thing NSW has to do now is sack the selectors, get younger more adventurous blokes in their place that are prepared to pick players on merit and in their rightful positions. Next they have to pick a figurehead coach who reeks passion like Mal and his team.  Gus Gould could do the technical stuff and Tommy Raudonikus can pump 'em up. They need to get rid of the egos like Jarryd Hayne who was showed up by Billy Slater as the over rated imposter he is. They need a halfback that can organise and take and give a hit like Souths Chris Sandow. If he isn't the toughest little bloke in Rugby League I'll make a comeback for Randwick on the wing. ;) The Blues need to start a gradual rebuild using young blokes who can maintain the comittment over the next five years, like the ARU have done with the Wallabies. They got rid of the old school coach, retired off the old stalwarts and started picking a bunch of new kids who have fire in their bellies. It should all come of age around World Cup time.

I'd be prepared to lose another State of Origin series as long as the team selected showed spirit and a will to fight and is kept together as a unit to blend into a tight unit that plays like a team that plays every week, just like the Queenslanders. What we've got now is a bunch of good players playing like ther met for the first time just before kickoff. Until the changes I mapped out are done we're going to continue to lose. Now..bring on the All Blacks and Springboks. It's Tri Nations time.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2010, 07:47:55 am »
All Blacks smashed the Boks. ;D ;D ;D.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Curly3

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2010, 09:20:38 am »
Mark, I'm pretty sure Chris Sandow is a Queenslander, that didn't stop GI & Izzy being picked for them though.
With the team they have at the momment I can't see us beating them for a few years yet.