Author Topic: Classic Dirt 7 – Are You Ready?  (Read 25617 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Dirt 7 – Are You Ready?
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2010, 08:33:09 am »
Enjoy the weekend you Bastards! I'm jealous big time! Cheers Jerry

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2010, 02:09:32 pm »
see you there! :)
"flat bickie"

mainline

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2010, 05:56:01 pm »
To all you lucky people who are going have a good one ,Sorry i'm not gonna make it this year so Lord of the Dance (mainline) go easy on that bottle of Stones that the 40 Year Old Virgin (YZ250H) brings Sgt Vandy should keep them inline . I'm forking spewing i'm not going as Ted reckons he is gonna ride the Queen !! .Someone get some pics of that please . Hey Hoony ,Bahnsy says he has room to bring home Firko's GPZ fairing for me  .Safe trip to everyone .Hilly

Sorry to hear you're not coming mate. I also hope that the 40 yr old virgin isn't bringing any Stones, I can't control my feet if I have any of that gear. I've also loaded a proper rubbish bin into the ute so that we won't have Vandy chasing us around the campsite shaking shopping/garbage bags at us ;D

See you at the next one.

STW996

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2010, 06:01:36 pm »
Just back from the track and man does it look good.

Hold on tight guys as this is going to be a great ride.

See you all tomorrow

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2010, 08:37:13 pm »
Geez it was cold at Maleny today.
I got to work and two penguins and a polar bear were brawling in the car park over who was going to mug me for my jacket.

I think the local firewater purveyers will be busy and remember two blokes in the same sleeping bag is not a good look ;D. Might pop down the road and catch up on the weekend just to see the suzuki line up.

cheers

TT

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2010, 09:13:30 pm »
Well I'm ready but my flight's been delayed............. as usual.............  >:(
So I'm sitting here in Adelaide airport hoping I get there in time to catch my ride with vandy.  ::)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2010, 10:04:36 pm »
Rumour has it that KTM555 and Snowy have bene camped at the front gate since 2pm.  :D

PS: I hate you all!

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

DR

« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2010, 02:28:59 am »
Pokey! good to hear from you and I look forward to catching up with you again 8) Don't suppose you'd have a TS185 for the line up? ;)

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2010, 09:40:06 am »
Yeah be good to catch up Doc. Im working saturday morning at the first business as you enter Maleny but will pop out for a bit of a look after.. Or sunday if something pops up. Naa bloke no you beaut silver demon 185 yet, life has been getting in the way of enjoying life. may have to check out the bargains on offer and try and shoe horn it into the celica. ;D

cheers