Author Topic: PRE 75 DAY AT NEPEAN  (Read 13822 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: PRE 75 DAY AT NEPEAN
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 08:42:58 pm »
GREAT photos firko
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: PRE 75 DAY AT NEPEAN
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 09:59:05 pm »
I picked up my copy of J Scaysbrooks mag old bike australasia today and was Pleased to see a page on the Nepean 2 day event. A few interesting people shots were to be seen including some i wanted to chat to but did'nt see them on the day and probably would not have recognised them any how, since none of us thought to wear name tags. I think the article could have easily included lots more photos and stories ,but there you go. At least i saw a pic of the back of my head! I hope VMX mag has coverage in the next issue about this historic event. I have a copy of every issue of VMX and lately have been dissapointed in the lack of coverage of dirt track events from OZ and US. I also especially liked some of the old issues' stories on great riders and personalities like Laurie Alderton and other riders who rode in everything from scrambles short circuit and road racing, road trials etc. I remember riding at Moorebank alongside  Eric Hinton Paul Giles Matt Daley and heaps of great personalities and great al-rounders. And there are a lot of the old stagers still having a go. Cheers Wally
dont follow me i'm probably off line!