Author Topic: What are you taking to CD6  (Read 7639 times)

DR

Re: What are you taking to CD6
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:59 PM »
I sense this threat deteriorating but ya get that :D

on another completely different note, I been out trying to fine tune the bike and I just noticed something..it doesn't have a mixture screw or even a spot where one might be! :-\ the RM80Z carbs' like that so I assume it just means you hold it flat out everywhere :P serves me right for buying a carb from Cannuckland..has to be from a bloody sledneck snowmobile I'd reckon ::)

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »
Im bringing my boots, hope to scrounge a ride off Bill and Brad ( typical scrounging Kiwi ;D)Absobloodylootly cant wait!! By the way Doc my 250 Z?D carb is the same.
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »
Speaking of Kiwis....Is anyone taking a TV set so our Kiwi friends TM Bill, DJ and Komrade Jolley can watch their precious All Blacks cop a flogging from our beloved Wallabies in the first Bledisloe Cup test on Saturday evening?

All Blacks cop a flogging  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  that would be like saying Margaritas dont need ice  ;)
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

firko

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 05:17:31 PM »
The above TV request is a serious question Doc. Jolley emailed me to ask if we were going to a pub to watch the game. We ain't going anywhere this year so to ease his pain we can watch the test over a quiet drink at the track. You know what those Kiwis and their All Blacks are like. ;D

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
1000cc wasp of course +tt500 isnt watching rah rahs a waste of time?

mainline

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »
How big is your tent going to be Firko?

World famous Chilli, plus Margarita's, plus Rugby on the tv? you might have to charge admission!

husky61

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:05 PM »
Hey Mainline

Our Marquee will be right next to Firko's (marks) and they are both 12m * 6m. generator power on , lights on, Margariters on, kozels on, BBQ on ,Game on .Hope we can kick the Kiwi's like old beer cans .

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
The above TV request is a serious question Doc. Jolley emailed me to ask if we were going to a pub to watch the game. We ain't going anywhere this year so to ease his pain we can watch the test over a quiet drink at the track. You know what those Kiwis and their All Blacks are like. ;D

No you're bloody not...you're going to watch the band.  >:(

Aren't you?  ::)

Someone bring a recording device....for the game of course.  ;)  Then we can watch it Sunday night...

DR

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »

Offline holeshot buddy

• Legend
  • sunshine coast qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 08:52:44 PM »
i am bringing a few hopefully
montesa vr250 va125 8)
suzy rn500 rm370 8)
canam gp250 76 8)
husky 125 74 model 8)
and if i have more room my 83 kx500 8)
ill be in the vmx bus ;D ;D
follow me to first turn

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »
Not the magic bus?  ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »
would love to take to CD6  ;D

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:40:34 PM by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

firko

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »
World famous Chilli, plus Margarita's, plus Rugby on the tv? you might have to charge admission!
And don't forget the topless Kevlar Girls, spa pool and the History of Maico guided tour.

firko

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
With Shoey and Petes Camp Husky ,YSS and Klub Kevlar all in a row it looks like that little stretch of road might just be party central. 8)
 There should be some interesting bikes as well as the usual sideshow stuff this year. I've just been told that Frank Stanborough's again bringing his Manx Norton Metisse due to his new NSU SportMax powered Greeves not being finished in time. Even if you aren't a fan of pre 65 bikes, it's still worth having a look at this piece of engineering excellence. The Manx Norton engine alone is a work of art. Due to trailer space constraints, Jonesy's leaving his sweet little purple SL125 Metisse Ugly Betty at home and instead is bringing his rare and seldom seen ex Scaysbrook Cheney G85 Matchless as well as his new Weslake MK4 Metisse and of course Black Betty . Oldschool is bringing his 490 Maico and our Yamaha 125MX council cleanup bike. Dave Tanner will have the RH74,the(thankfully for us, unsold)RN74 Suzuki, his lovely old ex Roy East AJS and a swag of Kawasakis. Because of the economy and distance a couple of the Kevlars can't make it this year but Chippys collection will take up the spaces where their bikes were last year. His list includes a sweet Yammy YZ360b, 125 Maico, a new, unridden curent model 500 Maico and all sorts of Maicos in between.
This year in the Kompound there'll be plenty of ice for the Margaritas, shitloads of Kozel Lager, some lovely early 80's Coonawarra reds, a fine selection of exotic cheeses and pates to match the wines,the worlds best Chili Con Carne, gourmet snags and kebabs and shitloads more. We've even got our own Porta Loo.
I hope all of you forum regulars can drop in for a soothing Kozel and some first division bench racing. We're really looking forward to this so BRING IT ON ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:58:43 AM by firko »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
too depressing reading that lot  :'( :'( :'( :'(

BRING ON AUGUST
Best is in the West !!