Author Topic: Lemmy passes away  (Read 6941 times)

Offline gra1961

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmy passes away
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 09:27:38 AM »
pretty sure lemmy started as a roadie for hawkwind then had something to do with their song MOTORHEAD but when he got busted for drugs while hawkwind were touring canada he got the axe.then he started motorhead and i guess heaps of dollars.
on you tube there is a big doco on hawkwind i saw ages ago and they explain how it all went down.if you dont like that sort of music you wont last long watching it.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »
pretty sure lemmy started as a roadie for hawkwind then had something to do with their song MOTORHEAD but when he got busted for drugs while hawkwind were touring canada he got the axe.then he started motorhead and i guess heaps of dollars.
on you tube there is a big doco on hawkwind i saw ages ago and they explain how it all went down.if you dont like that sort of music you wont last long watching it.
Lemmy got the sack from Hawkwind not because of getting busted he got ousted for the type of drug he got busted with. Apparently he went back to the UK and rooted all their wives while they were touring anyway :D
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Moto

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 02:59:28 PM »
Lemmy did play in the band Hawkwind.
DoremiFasolLatido.   Vocals,bass,six string.
Hall of the mountain grill. Vocals,bass,rhythm and lead.
Space Ritual Live at Liverpool. Vocals and bass.

Just to name a few. Below is a Hawkwind trivia page for anybody who is interested. 8)

Hawkwind Trivia - Starfarer's Hawkwind Page
www.starfarer.net › hwtrivia

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 10:04:50 AM »
I bought a Sep 1980 copy of Bike magazine on the weekend and later discovered it contains an interview with Motorhead!   ;D

Tex