Author Topic: MY SAY  (Read 14332 times)

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
Re: MY SAY
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
There's a bloke at work who despite my best efforts to accommodate his personality just shits me. In order to avoid conflict apart from basic civility I choose not to speak to him. My wife who knows about these thing says that's bullying by exclusion. It troubles me that she possible is correct but why should I waste my time and goodwill on this prick when previous attempts have failed. J

I don't get on here much, it doesn't matter which club or forum club you belong to there's always ppl you don't like, I used to belong to DBW that site is full of ares holes, & there's a few in AMTRA as well, the reason I don't get on here much is because I like bikes & I'm interested in reading about them, & things other like minded ppl have to say about them, from past experience I've found that it's too easy to be misunderstood, on forum sites & then the shit starts, it's a shame that there's ppl out there that is willing to have a go on there keyboard but haven't the guts to say things to ya face, I used to think that all motorcycle ppl are good ppl, sadly not nowadays, I've been involved in motorcycle for 45 years.....How times have changed.

You hit the nail on the head. It is way to easy to be misunderstood on the internet. And people are very courageous when they're not in sight. AMTRA has some of the biggest dickheads on it's trailrides... I only ever did one and that was enough for me. They had to stop every 15 minutes for a chat....
I used to think that all motorcycle are good people too. Running a motorcycle transport business soon put that illusion out of my mind with all the lies and crap that I had to put with. In the end I gave up on giving a shit about my business and started putting people in their place when they gave me some bullshit story or abuse. Shame really, because I really enjoyed what I did and took pride in looking after someones new/old pride n joy. I just wasn't prepared to end up in prison or a psych ward because of some R sole. Yep, times have changed. Everyone is MORE important than the next person....

At last someone agree's with me, thanks mate for saying how it is, we will most probably get shot down in flames. or like in AMTRA if you post anything they don't like they will delete ya post.

I only ever say it as I see it and if I get shot down for that, so be it. At least I know I am true to myself and good for my word. I don't think anyone here will shoot us down mate. There are mostly good people here and our moderator, Grahame (sorry if i spelt that wrong) doesn't intrude a great deal unless threads start getting abusive or too long winded.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

TM BILL

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2013, 11:15:41 AM »
There's a bloke at work who despite my best efforts to accommodate his personality just shits me. In order to avoid conflict apart from basic civility I choose not to speak to him. My wife who knows about these thing says that's bullying by exclusion. It troubles me that she possible is correct but why should I waste my time and goodwill on this prick when previous attempts have failed. J

I don't get on here much, it doesn't matter which club or forum club you belong to there's always ppl you don't like, I used to belong to DBW that site is full of ares holes, & there's a few in AMTRA as well, the reason I don't get on here much is because I like bikes & I'm interested in reading about them, & things other like minded ppl have to say about them, from past experience I've found that it's too easy to be misunderstood, on forum sites & then the shit starts, it's a shame that there's ppl out there that is willing to have a go on there keyboard but haven't the guts to say things to ya face, I used to think that all motorcycle ppl are good ppl, sadly not nowadays, I've been involved in motorcycle for 45 years.....How times have changed.

You hit the nail on the head. It is way to easy to be misunderstood on the internet. And people are very courageous when they're not in sight. AMTRA has some of the biggest dickheads on it's trailrides... I only ever did one and that was enough for me. They had to stop every 15 minutes for a chat....
I used to think that all motorcycle are good people too. Running a motorcycle transport business soon put that illusion out of my mind with all the lies and crap that I had to put with. In the end I gave up on giving a shit about my business and started putting people in their place when they gave me some bullshit story or abuse. Shame really, because I really enjoyed what I did and took pride in looking after someones new/old pride n joy. I just wasn't prepared to end up in prison or a psych ward because of some R sole. Yep, times have changed. Everyone is MORE important than the next person....

At last someone agree's with me, thanks mate for saying how it is, we will most probably get shot down in flames. or like in AMTRA if you post anything they don't like they will delete ya post.

I dont think anyone would shoot you down and definitely not delete your post  :)

Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses on here , your dead right about  misunderstandings on the internet , a lot can be missed with the written word as opposed to face to face  ::)

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »

I dont think anyone would shoot you down and definitely not delete your post  :)

Your opinion is as valid as anyone elses on here , your dead right about  misunderstandings on the internet , a lot can be missed with the written word as opposed to face to face  ::)

That's nice to hear, I was thinking that motorcycle ppl weren't very nice ppl anymore, reading ya replays it has restored some faith back in ppl, now can I ride my 1988 GS 350 at any of ya meetings ?

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »
Is that the enduro model? There are plenty of vinduro rides in Victoria...maybe not this late in the year though. Look up Veri on google. To ride/race your 1988 model bike in MX, you would need to join up with Viper (also on the net) as they are the club in Victoria that caters for your bikes year.
Cheers, Mark
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2013, 11:16:58 PM »
Thanks mate, will have a look.