Author Topic: DG exhaust  (Read 11641 times)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: DG exhaust
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 09:38:18 PM »
Email sent 7pm tonight. See how I go
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:07:23 AM »
You were right BigK.

Email sent 7pm Answer received 4am the next morning.

Am placing a big order early next week after Buladelah ride, that way I will know what is needed. I have not ridden this bike as yet.

He certainly has a very large range of stuff. DC plastics are not just plastics. I never knew.

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 07:20:59 AM »
You were right BigK.

Email sent 7pm Answer received 4am the next morning.

Am placing a big order early next week after Buladelah ride, that way I will know what is needed. I have not ridden this bike as yet.

He certainly has a very large range of stuff. DC plastics are not just plastics. I never knew.

I never new that either Ted! I will be asking you what the sevice was like. I bought 3 DG pipes from the states once, they all turned up cut at the stinger section! Had to tig them back together!

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »
We'll see how it goes Brad. I reckon this guy is on the money.

You coming to Bula?

GT43

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 08:51:24 PM »
I bought 2 DG pipes from DC about a year ago.  (YZ250K and IT490K).
Good people to deal with and worked out a lot cheaper than anywhere else at the time.

I would definitely buy from them again.

Offline Ando

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 06:49:08 AM »
We'll see how it goes Brad. I reckon this guy is on the money.

You coming to Bula?

Yes Ted, see you at the pup tonight!  ;)

Offline whitey 43

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 08:11:56 AM »
Ive used them too...Very prompt...Just a shame that we have to buy from o.s...
Be nice to keep aussie dollars in Australia....
In my humble opinion...

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 07:27:42 PM »
Got my stuff from DC today. I stuffed around a bit getting my order together but once Tom received it, it arrived on my doorstep in under two weeks. I absolutely detest buying from overseas but when the distributor here goes AWOL, what do you do?

Don't take any notice of the shipping costs on the DC website.

The web quoted $825 for a DG pipe and silencer shipped to me.

For $918 I got the DG pipe and silencer,4 x air filters, front and back chain sliders, 43mm fork boots, graphics decal kit, yellow number backgrounds, PFR wide pegs, front guard, both side covers,  headlight shroud and shipping to my door. This guy has a very large range of stuff.

Another good mob is www.smebike.com in NZ. He custom made me a gripper seat cover with logo ( DC can't logo, some legal thing ) rear tool bag with logo and a tank cover with logo. He made this stuff and had it on my doorstep in approx two weeks.

I had no problem ringing smebike and discussing my order and DC answer emails overnight.

I would highly recommend both companies.

Offline Suzuki Brother

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 07:08:10 PM »
After reading these posts I thought I should let everyone know that my experience with Maxwell Motorsports has been excellent.  The first time I dealt with them was last October when I bought a DG Pipe & Silencer from them and it arrived (in Melbourne) within a week.  Then just last Monday I ordered a set DC Plastics from them and it arrived today (4 days later).  Each time I've used their website to place the order and the delivery timeframe given was 5-10 days.  I haven't tried ordering something that they didn't have in stock, but none the less they've been great to deal with.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 07:34:45 PM »
That's good to hear. See if you can wrangle the 81 YZ 465 rear guard that i paid for out of him. He sent me a 125 guard that I sent back to him. Nothing came back my way. If you can get it out of him I will let you keep it ;D Best of luck.