Author Topic: Queensland Titles 25th - 26th August  (Read 12032 times)

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Queensland Titles 25th - 26th August
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
i put a vid on face book of the dave a shaun with my go pro.  ;D
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline QLD779

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 08:16:44 AM »

Sidecar teams had a ball as usual with 9 on the grid and a couple of newbies to boot.
Best on ground must go to young Sean Fox as he partnered Dave Mattock at very high speed on the EML Yamaha. Second overall at his first crack at a title must have him cheering but he deserves all accolades as he put in a huge effort.
[/quote]
I agree with you 100% EML. Shaun swung like a champion and I felt completely confident. Thanks Shaun for allowing me to ride at that level. Got to be the ride of the weekend. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks to Greg for one of the best and safest venues in QLD. Also thanks to the volunteers for making the event possible.
You don't have to be, but it helps.

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
Yep, unreal job Greg just getting better ever time we go there, a Hugh thank you to Isaac Higgs for letting me pilot his mighty CR 500 sidecar and well done to Nick his father for swinging for me, he has not done a competitive meet for a long time and he did a great job, and l take my hat off to young Shaun Pratt, mate what a job well done got my vote......
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 08:13:08 PM »
Great to see you back in the saddle Popeye, however your choice of the old boy was a bit of a shock. He was a great passenger in the day but like me is lacking practice and fitness. Still, he did a great job.
Young Shawn (sidecar Shawn) did a very good job and is one to be watched in the future-will be another great passenger if he sticks to it.
Sidecarcross in Qld is certainly on the up with plenty of new crews and outfits coming on stream-well done to all concerned.