Author Topic: This fellow's life expectancy Pt 2..............................................  (Read 4453 times)

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
When I was riding the black stuff, I used to ride like that, until the coppers stept in & spoilt it all, it's bloody boring riding a sports bike capable of 300 km/h & then having to ride at the speed limit.
I know coppers that ride bikes, & when they are off duty the ride they ride just like us, & then they will book ya for it the next day, thats how it is out there, I only ride the roadie 2 or 3 times a year now, dirt is more fun.

ps Riding at the speed limit you gonna end up in a hospital or worse, I didn't that's why I'm still alive.

Ok flame away.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
When I was riding the black stuff, I used to ride like that, until the coppers stept in & spoilt it all, it's bloody boring riding a sports bike capable of 300 km/h & then having to ride at the speed limit.
I know coppers that ride bikes, & when they are off duty the ride they ride just like us, & then they will book ya for it the next day, thats how it is out there, I only ride the roadie 2 or 3 times a year now, dirt is more fun.
ps Riding at the speed limit you gonna end up in a hospital or worse, I didn't that's why I'm still alive.
Ok flame away.

less cops on the nullabor  ;D
Best is in the West !!

Offline oldie

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Yeah but the roads are to straight ;)