Author Topic: Chad Reed on Kawasaki  (Read 8442 times)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Chad Reed on Kawasaki
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 10:45:04 pm »
It all depends on whether Stewart rides the outdoors and how fast Villopoto is by then, Chad might struggle to beat his new team mate. I think Stewart will win Supercross again but you never know.

IMO 2010 is going to be a bit of the changing of the gaurd.Lots of youngens movin up, expect Villopoto, Dungey, Pourcel, Grant and co to give Reedy lots to think about both sx and mx.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 10:45:59 pm »
Shit yeah, i was there. It was awsome.. 8)  Reed looks strange on the kawy to me. Not used to it i guess. Krooztune suspension on michael byrnes crf450 was working so well. If you see the footage on tv, compare Daniel Reardons full factory US factory connection suspension to burners made in melbourne suspension.  In my opinion the Krooztune suspension was better by a long shot, the whoops especially.

Whats Byrne doin in 010 ? anybody know?

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 11:06:34 am »
Dads and the boys headed up to the big smoke (Perth) yesterday.
Watching  Daniel Reardon take out 1st place on the podium.  8)
Paid $12 for there pit pass's and looked at all the trick bikes and young fillies. 8)
Reports where it was a packed house.  :P and a short track compared to what we are used to.  :)
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 12:06:29 pm »
Dads and the boys headed up to the big smoke (Perth) yesterday.
Watching  Daniel Reardon take out 1st place on the podium.  8)
Paid $12 for there pit pass's and looked at all the trick bikes and young fillies. 8)
Reports where it was a packed house.  :P and a short track compared to what we are used to.  :)
cheers

Goodo. IMO its great that its not a walk over - different winners every round so far.

PB20

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 05:16:10 pm »
Suzuki ditched DeCoster like a used rag at the end of '79, he still comments about it. They had a similar idea with CR. Kwaka deal came about because of Monster money. At one point it looked like Suzuki USA would close its doors last year...

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 07:43:52 pm »
Suzuki ditched DeCoster like a used rag at the end of '79, he still comments about it. They had a similar idea with CR. Kwaka deal came about because of Monster money. At one point it looked like Suzuki USA would close its doors last year...

good job they didnt - great season for them so far.