Author Topic: Cheney , 650/750  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Cheney , 650/750
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:41 pm »
formerly Marc.com

dirtrumpy

Re: Cheney , 650/750
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 06:36:14 pm »
That Cheney, Rickman, Champion !!  brings back my reoccuring
nightmare!!
For some people its leaving the house for work without putting on your trousers, mine is turning up at the track without fitting my footrests!!!!!

firko

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 08:44:27 am »
I've thrown this one at a few of the blokes I know who should know such stuff and we all seem to agree that the frame's a Trackmaster, which is identifiable by the large diameter frame main tube 'backbone'. My mate in California  Mike Middleton reckons it's got a Triumph swingarm and Vegas Bob reckons it's a Redline swingarm so who knows?
One thing for sure...its not a Cheney, Rickman or Champion and is definitely American. My money's on a Trackmaster desert frame.

firko

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 09:34:42 am »
For some people its leaving the house for work without putting on your trousers, mine is turning up at the track without fitting my footrests
Dear old Auscobul and his pegless Honda comes to mind after seeing the above bike!
I know a bloke who turned up at Condo one year without a pipe on his Maico. He spent all weekend swapping the pipe from his 250 to the 440 and back again between races. He's a sometime member here name starting with 'old' and ending with 'school'. ;D. I remember another bloke forgetting to fit a coil to his Bultaco after an all night thrash to get the bike to Amaroo Park. Luckily he managed to borrow one.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:56:28 am by firko »