Author Topic: Pre 90 VMX  (Read 46119 times)

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Pre 90 VMX
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2009, 07:01:44 pm »
The prick has gotta be stopped,
Alison told me the bloke in question isn't coming to the Nats this year but I did see the name "Peter" on her W.A. rider list list so.....who knows?
This is a good debate. Some good points have been made from both camps and it's stayed fairly civil. It's great to see you guys get pumped on something you feel strongly about. For once I'm more than happy to sit on my soap box and watch this one.  

Hopefully he comes to Vic Aussies next year, Hope we can all arrange to ride the right bike in the right class and show this Peter Knob Jockey guy what its all about..  >:(   Some of the stories of the guys antics were beyond belief when listening in last year. ::)
Maico's, the only way to go.

firko

« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2009, 07:06:10 pm »
Mxmaniac...Some of the best stories about this bloke haven't hit the general population.....yet.

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2009, 07:06:51 pm »
I'm not sure if that's threat or an invitation Ross. Either way I'm not coming to Barrabool as much as I'd love to. I repeat, why put it 1 week after the nats? I really want to do a Viper meeting this year but with 3 trips to Queensland and a limited budget it aint gonna happen.

Monza Park should be the best one to Aim for, its in OCTOBER i think.. The track has undergone plenty of work and sounds like its came up great. It was sweet before.. and better now.  I will be on the sidelines after repairs on a badly healed broken shoulder are about to take me down :'( Not lookin forward to the repair work. But i got ravonswood and wonthaggi in.. yee haa
Maico's, the only way to go.

magoo

« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2009, 07:19:40 pm »
I really want to but I'm scared 414 is going to ambush me and punch my lights out for disagreeing with him lol. Seriously, we've got our big 10 year anniversary meeting in Canowindra that I was hoping a heap of you fine southerners are going to come up to so I reckon that's out too. September might be a slight chance.

suzuki43

« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2009, 07:23:29 pm »
Hey Magoo what gives with the 125 class? has the HIV really taken hold?
Marty Milton must be shaking in his boots mate.
Have fun at the Nats watch out for the drunken Taupo Tow truck operator. ;)

magoo

« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2009, 07:49:37 pm »
If ever there was a naturally built 125 rider its me matey, slim, fit, agile and fast.

suzuki43

« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2009, 07:52:18 pm »
You must stop smoking that reefer Magoo.Its causing delusions of anorexia...

magoo

« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:11 pm »
Hey, I've been going to the gym. I'm down to 100kgs.

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2009, 07:55:59 pm »
HIV? Magoo must be immune by now.  But that little Honda will be having it's ring flogged off by the big unit.
You will have to aim for the Vicco Nats next year 43.

« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2009, 07:56:57 pm »
I really for the life of me cannot work out the problem you guys have with this concept. It isn't riding up a class as Evo is not an era based concept. It is a mechanical one.
Using that theory evo should not exist .They should have just had pre 85. Evo is a class on its own. One bike, two classes = riding up.
VMX IS an era based concept.

Hey Brad and John, you're spending too much time defending yourselves. Don't bother, nobody is more passionate about vintage than you guys so let it go. These blokes have got their opinions and even though they're wrong, you aint gonna change it. Let it go.
I am trying to leave it but it seems i have a lot of opinion on this. More than i realised! Now piss off and leave me alone and watch out on the weekend cause im going to take you out! ( no not dinner and a movie either!)
If ever there was a naturally built 125 rider its me matey, slim, fit, agile and fast.

1 from 4 ain't that good mate. Oh you wrote fast. My mistake!

suzuki43

« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:32 pm »
Magoo you didnt weigh a tenth of a tonne back in the 70's.
Elvis dont worry about the idiots,we still love you ;)

All Things 414

« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2009, 08:09:13 pm »
No. It doesn't read too well (meeting at The 'Bool). What I meant is it's a lot easier to thrash something out in the flesh rather than be attacked from all sides on here. Guess it's not going to happen anyhow..... :-\

All Things 414

« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2009, 08:12:57 pm »
two classes = riding up.

Sorry. That totally baffles me again. You're fighting a losing battle here Bud. Give it up...

All Things 414

« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2009, 08:14:56 pm »
40-45 yrs, Evo. There's two classes. Is that riding up?  :-\

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2009, 08:30:37 pm »
So this bloke from WA did this at the last NATS and maybe the NATS the year before and the rule's have not been changed to clearly stamp it out and now we have to deal with it >:( Thanks for nothing.
As for the EVO class, if as 414 says your not riding up or down to PRE85 there's no class there.  So apart from giving 414 more ride's on one bike while he smiles, thinking how much he love's living  Vicco. It's a waste of time :'( Shame I love the EVO class.
Cheers
Noel      
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies