Author Topic: I gots to know, How do you get a bike transported from the 'States?  (Read 5040 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: I gots to know, How do you get a bike transported from the 'States?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 11:37:53 am »
I know we have covered this a thousand times and i have shipped without titles a few times no probs, but i was looking at a couple i have here the other day and noticed all the issue dates are differant, apart from the papers all saying the 74 model was first sold in 76 ( date im guessing these off highway titles started) but the issue dates range from the 80 to the 90's so at some point they must be able to be created or rejuvinated if'n you just had to get one for something if you got red flagged at the docks.

Obviously these titles were just signed and handed on with the bikes and no one seemed to file them in,  so they may have been through many hands before they ended up in today and never updated to new owners.

No need for comments just though it was interesting to see the dates and if you have never seen one what your looking for  ( or if your good on photoshop you may be able to make your own )   hehehe  :O)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:03:14 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff