Author Topic: Can't believe.......  (Read 8495 times)

490dale

Re: Can't believe.......
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 06:26:34 pm »
dear mr allthings 414 a freind told me that now the price of scrapmetal has droped, you will see a lot more montessa's on the market 4 sale.

montynut

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 11:36:51 pm »
If you are going to rip someone off 490dale it helps if you at least spell the principle words correctly ::) :-[. It tends to make you appear at least creditable ;) :D. Montessa indeed, I surpose you own Maicccos or Yamahhhas ;D ;D ;).

Oh sorry you may a have typing impediment if that is the case please accept my apologise. Possibly type more slowly and image all forum members are naked  :o. Oops thats for speech impediments not typing  :-\.

:D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:38:48 pm by montynut »

All Things 414

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 07:26:44 am »
Give it to him Montynut! This guy and his girlfriends (Pluv and Gator) have been more of an annoyance to me over the years than the Good 'ol Boys could ever hope to be!

*I picked up my VR yesterday. It's in unbelievable condition and I can't believe I only paid two grand for it!  ;D
Now. How many bikes do I need before I too can become a true 'enthusiast'.......... :-*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:29:35 am by All Things 414 »

firko

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 09:01:06 am »
This guy and his girlfriends (Pluv and Gator) have been more of an annoyance to me over the years than the Good 'ol Boys could ever hope to be!
Shit....We'll have to pick up the pace then. ;D

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:38 am »
If you are going to rip someone off 490dale it helps if you at least spell the principle words correctly ::) :-[. It tends to make you appear at least creditable ;) :D. Montessa indeed, I surpose you own Maicccos or Yamahhhas ;D ;D ;).

Oh sorry you may a have typing impediment if that is the case please accept my apologise. Possibly type more slowly and image all forum members are naked  :o. Oops thats for speech impediments not typing  :-\.

:D ;D ;)

Ok Montynut - 10 minutes in the bin for Smiley Abuse.  :o

gator

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 09:15:17 am »
That's it Firko have you got a baseball bat :o

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 09:19:49 am »
im glad to see some more friendly banter  is about to  begin  . ::)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2009, 09:49:29 am »
some people just have no self discipline  ;)   ;D
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2009, 11:58:25 am »
Re ebay pulling sales.I do a lot on ebay mostly sales ,if some one offers me a fair price on what i have  i will withdraw the auction-mostly to bypass fees.tho if they is a bid i will let the auction run as i start mine at what the lowest amount i will take.I have missed stuff i was bidding on when it has been withdrawn but thats the way it goes works the other way too.I have just bought 2 rm370 offered a price  and the seller accepted

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2009, 12:09:54 pm »
Wondered who snapped them up.
Cheers,
K

firko

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2009, 12:36:13 pm »
Jonesy recently bid on and won an eBay auction for a Redline framed Triumph Bonneville road bike located in Coffs Harbour for $6900. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220412443166&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123After the auction he went through the normal process to setup paying for the bike via PayPal but couldn't get a reply from the seller. After numerous phone messages and emails he recieved the following reply...........
rwilly my boy u flogged on 2long pal shes gone home to good old usa n i got 10grand usa 4her lol
Translation: "Willy (part of Als eBay name) you waited too long and I sold it to someone in the USA for 10k LOL".

Naturally Alan was pissed off and decided to go through the eBay complaint process. eBay responded that they would take action by banning the seller from future transactions. Big f#*king deal, he was a newbie with no previous transactions so he got off scott free! What about all of the crap they tell you about transactions being legal contracts etcetera. It's all bullshit.
I once had a no reserve auction Cheney Yamaha pulled with only seconds to go when I was the top bidder by a couple of thousand dollars. He replied that he wanted more for the bike than I was about to get it for. I replied that he should have had a reserve if he wanted X amount and he told me basically to f**k off. I reported him to eBay but nothing ever came of it.

I believe that many dodgy sellers are using eBay purely to advertise their items to an open market. The little statement "this item is listed elsewhere and may be withdrawn without notice" is an open invitation to make an off eBay offer. I now avoid items with that little copout clause.

mx250

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2009, 01:07:11 pm »
Yeah, sometimes you really want to be able to jump through the scene and sort these people out ::).

I'm currently waiting on an item from Albury - getting to the panic stage :o - no responses etc.

gator

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2009, 03:53:46 pm »
Wasp who's this dale guy ???

All Things 414

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2009, 06:14:32 pm »
dear mr allthings 414 a freind told me that now the price of scrapmetal has droped, you will see a lot more montessa's on the market 4 sale.

There is only one IT 490 fan I know in Ballarat . Hi Dale welcome to the forum.

Yes believe it or not there's people out there who make my life more miserable than anyone around here can. These guys just love to have "cracker night", outside my place, usually about three in the morning whenever I'm going to a race the next day.
Dale however is right up there with best of them when it comes to engines and suspension. Many a local hot-shot has had his bike parked in his shed at some stage or another and he's currently building a 'killer' YZ 490 which I'm sure will explode a few of the myths surrounding the marque.
Pretty handy out on the track as well......... :o

* Started that VR tonight. NICE!  ;D

gator

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2009, 06:53:51 pm »
Are you talking about me ross HOT-SHOT ::)