Author Topic: Rd 4 Kiwi VMX  (Read 4619 times)

TM BILL

Rd 4 Kiwi VMX
« on: March 16, 2009, 08:02:24 pm »
Great weekend at Rd4 this weekend , awesome track and great racing  :) :)

Pics courtesy of livewire VMX and DJ racing  :)

#684 is Aussie Steve Sweeny a regular at Kiwi VMX  :)

http://www.vmx.livewire.gen.nz/photoalbums/0809MrVMXRnd4/index.html

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 08:08:07 pm by TM BILL »

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: Rd 4 Kiwi VMX
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:20:13 pm »
looks good Bill,
top photography too there fella's! some real neat shots and the track looks bloody awesome yet again.
how many Honda's have you guys got over there anyway? seems to be a lot of red.
"flat bickie"

mx250

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 08:33:15 pm »

I'd be so distracted by the scenery I would fall over and break somethink 8).

basil44

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:13 am »
Geez Bill,I hope the track at Wanganui is as good as that.I cant wait to get over there for the last round in a couple of weeks,sure looks better than SE QLD dust at the moment.Whats Vallie and Mouses favorite bottle of ink? so I can get some duty free for them,you gotta look after the women!Talk to ya soon John.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 07:40:31 pm »
Mouse's favourite drink Vanilla Kahlua, and she said you can use my YZ125E. Do you need a bed, there is a spare one here and its only a 10min walk to the prizegiving, so it should be a good night. Looking foward to catching up basil44, did you talk to Brad? Brad are you coming over? Has anyone seen Dodgey lately, he needs a holiday, tell him to come over the weekend before the final round because there is a friendly vmx meeting in Levin, a good warm up for the final round of the series. Doc are you in?
As always there will be refreshments after the prizegiving at my place for all who havnt comsumed enough. Karen has sold my beer fridge so the contents is looking for a new home. Any beer-bellies willing to give it a try??  ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 07:42:05 pm by DJRacing »
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

basil44

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 07:53:07 pm »
DJ,ive still got to try the new oven out dont I?A bed for the couple of nights around that time would be great.Have you put a can of horsepower in that 125e yet?If theres anything you need bringing over,let me know.Cheers JOHN.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 08:51:04 pm »
The E was ridden at last years final round by Neale Perkins and he was winning the class on it until it blow a hole in the exhaust but with that fixed now the bike was ridden at Taupo a month ago and once again won 3 races from 3 starts. Shes all yours, so dont break her record.
By the way, the oven works great, thanks for your help, but I'm now 10kg over-weight   ;)  ;D  ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 09:02:00 pm »

I'd be so distracted by the scenery I would fall over and break somethink 8).

Totally agree I'd be a FLAT FLAGGIE  :D
Cheers Alison
Best is in the West !!

basil44

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:42:02 am »
Jeez DJ your putting the pressure on now.You better get the pom to let me know what his Italian Ferrari likes to drink.Thanks John.

TM BILL

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 07:05:47 pm »
Cheers John looking forward to it  :) wev'e entered you in  Pre 75 125 , Pre 81 125, pre 81 250 , pre 81 open and evo lites  ;D please let me know if you would like to ride the pre 86 classes to so we can organise  bikes for you  ;)

What day do you arrive and what time ? pre event shed party at Mackkas in Wangavegus fri night  :) :) :)

Valles  favorite duty free is Channell No5  ::)  Seriously Sambuca or Baileys always goes down well after a pre event Pasta Dinner :)
If you have a bit of spare luggage allowance my MX 125 would be appreciated this side of the ditch  ;D

TM BILL

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 07:52:19 am »

basil44

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 06:04:50 pm »
Hey Bill and DJ, Ive been talking to Brad and he is keen to come over now as I can pick him up at Wellington and drop him off Monday to fly back so he has minimal time off work.I will see him tomorrow at the Maleny swapmeet and sort it out.I hope its not to late to enter him.Im ariving Friday arvo and staying at rellies so we can drive up Saturday.Ill give you a ring to confirm.Cheers John.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 06:11:47 pm »
All good John, you do realize that the racing is on saturday so if you want to drive through to my place friday night its all good. See you here. Brad is entered.
Can you pick up a push bike for bill? give him a p.m.

basil44

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 06:19:31 pm »
Geez DJ, just as well you said that as I thought the racing was Sunday.Ill come up Friday night.Brads flight was getting in at midnight so well try and get an earlier flight.

mx250

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 07:08:02 pm »
More pic courtesy of Steve Gallishan

http://picasaweb.google.com/spartacus.pipesnz/VMXPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKb0YLwybun0wE&feat=email#
I'll hand in my Aussie citizenship and wear an All Black jersey to an Aussie vs Kiwi rugby match to ride a circuit like that.  ;) ;D