Author Topic: Yamaha Jerseys  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
Yamaha Jerseys
« on: February 22, 2009, 07:17:45 pm »
Ladies and Gents - has anyone found a place which sells the classic Yamaha jersey (the one with Yamaha across the chest and the black square bands around the arm pit section) in white?  Or does anyone know of a place that will do vented nylon jerseys in small runs?

Wishful thinking I know but it certainly can't hurt to ask?

thanks

Rossco ;D
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: Yamaha Jerseys
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 08:36:16 pm by DJRacing »
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

albrid-3

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:00:26 pm »
google Metro racing, they have the lot, l need a yamaha jersey and husky jersey too.

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:16:22 pm »
DJR - right shirt wrong colour  :-[  That's the type I was after but to match the Aus models in white.  Vintage Iron don't do them in white apparently and the Metro racing ones are a plain cotton with the emblem only on the chest?

cheers

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:55 pm »
I made up my Noguchi race jersey (well Karen did the sewing) and I got it screen printed before it was sewn together. The material is a vented synthetic blend, so it breathes. You might have to do the same as I have done, which is make your own.

I gave my screen printer a copy of what I wanted and he did the rest. The set up cost was a bit pricey but to get another one made up the cost is only a fraction now.
You will need the word "YAMAHA" and 2 different colours for the sleeves, the black lines and the red blocks. If you want "YAMAHA" down the sleeve you will need a copy of the word in verticle format.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer