Author Topic: Sponsor ship for the nationals  (Read 3150 times)

YSS

Re: Sponsor ship for the nationals
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 08:09:39 pm »
Thanks Wombat for your comment . When we hade to wear the Camel bibs  , it was part of a sponsorship on behalf of the organiser . Your number was allocated  for each event . ( Still remembering the race in France with Nr 1 on it, the only time in europe for me . Australia probably was the first letter in the alphabeth )
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:27:33 pm by YSS »

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 09:57:58 pm »
Walter your a champ. If I was good enough  ;D  and was going to CD6 I would win and turn around and buy another set of shocks from you for my project bike. why would you look anywhere else for shocks YSS all the way. jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

YSS

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 12:31:07 pm »
From the numerous replys and PM s , I would like to clear up the following :
There is no hidden agenda behind this offer . We only like to send the message that we stand behind the product , we are involved right down to the enduser level  and use that firsthand knowledge  to flow straight into production and make quick changes if need to be.( there have been many changes ) Any other competitor is welcome to do the same. This is how it used to be , but most of them have fergotten about their beginnings and now live from their name. The bottom line of this proposed promotion is simply to say " Thank you for using our product , you have done well , we continue to stand behind you " thats all. 8)

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 09:38:35 am »
Why don't you turn it around and give the prizes to the last 3 place getters. That way the losers finally get a win.
Heck, 99% of us will be battling for that  ;D