Author Topic: Taupo meet on Nov 1&2-The Man making an appearance?  (Read 5007 times)

firko

Re: Taupo meet on Nov 1&2-The Man making an appearance?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 05:08:13 pm »
Klub Kevlar has donated a selection of the new vintage of Chateau Kevlar Cabernet Merlot and some other goodies for the charity auction. Good luck with it all DJ and Bill, I'd love to be there to make sure the vino actually goes under the hammer and doesn't get hijacked by some thirsty Kiwi VMXer ;D. We've appointed Jolley to fly the Kevlar flag aboard the DR400. Be kind to him.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:32:24 pm by firko »

suzuki43

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 05:31:11 pm »
Thanks Firko,sorry to hear you cant make it,but rest assured we will have a couple of quiets in your honour.I am more of a central Otago pinot noir man myself ,but I will lower my standards and try and snaffle the KK red for my cellar.
Cheers
Craig

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 08:02:22 pm »
Firko, thanks for the KK cab merlot, it now sits in my vino collection. And I do believe Mike J had a good time and quite a few rides on Saturday. The auction went very well, and with the attribution of your fellow countrymen proudly donating and bidding strongly made for a fantastic night, it was truly a night to remember, and all for a good cause.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer