Author Topic: Where does it stop  (Read 42498 times)

mainline

Re: Where does it stop
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:59 PM »
Wherever it stops, I hope it's soon. My workload has taken a nosedive and every other tradesperson I know is telling me the same thing.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »
While we all want to have a whinge about this or that things could be much worse. Look at this the only value this note has is to bank note collectors like myself.

Jesus only loves two strokes

mx250

« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »
While we all want to have a whinge about this or that things could be much worse. Look at this the only value this note has is to bank note collectors like myself.

Is it real? Whats it's approximate Aussie value?

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »
it is real and it has no value now because their dollar just collapsed!!

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:08:26 PM by vmx247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »
pefect for Dr evil............. one trillion dollars.......
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2009, 10:54:24 PM »
I have a 100 Trillion coming, minted Feb 09, largest ever denomination printed.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »
I have a 100 Trillion coming, minted Feb 09, largest ever denomination printed.

ok ok - I'm hooked and bidding  8) adding to my collection in the safe  ;D
unc is the best  ;)
alison
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:11:31 PM by vmx247 »
Best is in the West !!

mainline

« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
G'day Alison, did you see tonight's 7.30 report? the banana import deal seems to be still on the cards

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »
G'day Alison, did you see tonight's 7.30 report? the banana import deal seems to be still on the cards
ABC -now your showing your age. ;)  ;D .No didn't see it.still madness though.Saw Californian Oranges the other day for sale.. ::)
Anyway here is some tractor info below. 8)
cheers alison[/color]
Like the famous quote attributed to a Rolls Royce driver, namely "the only sound to be heard is the ticking of the clock", the same can be said of New Holland’s prototype hydrogen tractor.

The company's global marketing manager, Pierre Lahutte, was commenting on the "eerily silent" driving experience associated with sitting behind the wheel of New Holland's NH2 tractor which runs on hydrogen and oxygen, producing nothing but water.

"In fact the only sound is the electric motor working, which is a bit like the noise a large radio-controlled tractor makes," Mr Lahutte said.

"And when it's stationary there is no noise at all, as it doesn't need to idle."

Interestingly, the absence of a conventional combustion engine could pave the way tractors-of-the-future look since the vertical exhaust pipe is no longer, replaced by a small pipe under the cab that lets the only by-product of the fuel cell (water), out.

Having tantalised energy-concious producers with the concept over the past few months, New Holland concedes it still is not able to come up with a price tag.

Much will depend on the cost of fuel cells.

"All the technology is there and companies are already using it - it's only the cost of the components that are prohibitive," Mr Lahutte said.

"But put these into mass production and cost could reduce dramatically."

The suggestion is that the volumes associated with the automotive industry will be the key to paring back the expensive of the technology.

New Holland says it already has a second-generation prototype waiting in the wings, expecting it to be on-farm in 2010.

The company says it has plans to have production models of its NH2 tractor by 2013-15.

FOOTNOTE: New Holland’s NH2 prototype hydrogen tractor won a prestigious Gold Medal at the recent SIMA Innovation Awards in France.
Best is in the West !!

mainline

« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:48 PM »
ABC -now your showing your age

unfortunately I'm old before my time, but not wise beyond my years ;D

Tonight 7.30 report was an absolute pearler. One of the features was an professor talking about (in a nutshell) how spending too much time in front of the computer led to people being unable to comprehend how they should behave with other humans in a normal social situation. Mmmmmm.... might be on to something there.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2009, 09:17:41 AM »
ABC -now your showing your age
unfortunately I'm old before my time, but not wise beyond my years ;D
Tonight 7.30 report was an absolute pearler. One of the features was an professor talking about (in a nutshell) how spending too much time in front of the computer led to people being unable to comprehend how they should behave with other humans in a normal social situation. Mmmmmm.... might be on to something there.
..unbelievable....  ::) always trying to out do each other these professors  :o get a real job  :(
cheers alison
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 09:34:00 AM by vmx247 »
Best is in the West !!

mainline

« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »
I dunno if you saw it but i reckon this lady was on the money. Among other things she said that people find it easy to post insults/comments on forums and the like because they don't have to deal with the personal response they would get if they said the same thing face to face to another person.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »
ive got that MOCED  SHIT HERE VERY CONTAGIOUS   TAKE THE LAP TOP TO WORK 
MICK  THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO RACE HOME TO GET MOCED RIGHT UP ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2009, 05:09:39 PM »
Hey I'm not shit faced I'm just happy its friday today  ;D
Mainline,
I agree about insults and not being face to face.
Its such a large area of communication nowadays.
Its not possible the whole population has lost morals,manners and some small commonsense. ::)  :o
Gotta have faith and hope.  8)

(quote; get a real job) If more professor's take up teaching Internet ethics in the home,schools and the workplace,we may have a chance of less disagreements/wars..

Anyway happy Friday Cheers  ;D
Alison
Best is in the West !!