Author Topic: Shock internal gas (air) bags.  (Read 3626 times)

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
Re: Shock internal gas (air) bags.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2023, 01:01:21 pm »
Marzocchis had bladders and pistons. You can by new freon cell shocks from Progressive suspension. They are S&W's just rebranded when Progressive took over the S&W shocks in the 80's. I have seen people buy new Progressives and paint the spring seats yellow and blue like the S&W's were.

https://www.qa1.net/ do the new gas bags but it seems the one you want is sold out everywhere (i just had a look around)

Yep I've done the Progressive to S&W image change twice now. Here's the ones I did recently for my DT1 racer, I did a set for the KX250A5, I think they went to NSW?

I've called all of the Australian outlets for QA1 but none of them have stock, but NZ did, I figured it quicker to take that route.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 01:10:29 pm by John Orchard »
Johnny O - Tahition_Red factory rider.

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2023, 04:15:25 pm »
the energy polarizer ( is that the one) i remember seeing that on the 6 o'clock news and thinking................... what a load of crap!
he lost a lot of integrity over that one

Yeah thats the one Hoony. The polariser he fitted to some race cars that subsequently came loose and bounced around the cab mid race and then fitted to the VL SS that was suppose to align the "chakra" in the car and make it better but Ive never ever heard anyone say how.
This was when Brocky was seeing his spiritual guru though the way he was behaving his guru could have been Snoop dog.

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2023, 10:44:56 pm »
Yeah it was just  a box of chrystals and salts LOL. Reminds me of those Answer Roosts boosts. They made big claims but all that was inside was a single 10cent resisistor (i took a few apart)
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022