Author Topic: Post number 1  (Read 6515 times)

Tony T

Post number 1
« on: July 24, 2007, 07:50:14 pm »
Just having a look round our new home. Not bad, nice area but how the neighbours behave remains to be seen.  ;D

Here's a photo of me! I hope...............

« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 07:56:34 pm by Tony T »

Quicksilver

Re: Post number 1
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:52:26 pm »
Gee's. I gunna have to learn how to resize pictures. Tried posting but their too big..

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:04 pm »
Yep, I had to set a size limit, otherwise my diskspace will be gone in no time. You can of course still do the "host on one of the photo sites and insert image link" thing, use the button 2nd from left in the scond line of buttons on the Post page.

Tony T

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 08:00:44 pm »
I notice that you reckon you're " 5 star" Graeme and me & Quicky are only 1 star................
Probably fairly accurate................ ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 08:06:18 pm »
Yep, I guess I am just special! Must get to and change that rating system too, I don't like using 'Newbie' etc. What would be better though? I think there are about 5 levels, newbie, junior etc. Maybe we could use Clubbie, C-Grade, B-Grade, A-Grade, Legend?

By the way, just noticed that pics appear as a thumbnail, click to enlarge, then click again to thumbnail again. Niiice!

Tony T

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 08:14:04 pm »
Yeah cool!
I sent you a pm, but for everyone else's benefit, the image I posted at the top is done the old way and you must have it hosted somewhere on the web. Just click the 'Insert Image' icon at the top. Second from left, second row and paste the URL in there.
To upload directly from your computer, go to 'Additional Options' at the bottom left of the page. Much easier plus you get the thumbnail thingy happening.

Quicksilver

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 08:21:21 pm »
Tried 'Insert Image' icon. Didnt work for me. I dont beleive its forum but my picture host. They changed things around on picture village im still working it out. Inserts used to work from them.

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 09:10:31 pm »
Ratings systems?   

Open class...

250's

125's

honda riders  ;D

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 11:17:50 pm »
hello   wow im a bit lost here   looks great though   ;D is there a instruction page or trial and error
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 11:21:23 pm by paul »

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 11:33:07 pm »
Geezus f*^kin H Christ

Just like when a flash new bar opens up in town and I get all tarted up, and go in there and what do I see?????The same barfly's and sluts that I saw at the last dark sleezy dive that I inhabited before. ;D

And loving it look the carpet has ciggy burns and is sticky already.Only a matter of time before the bouncers are less selective and start letting schoolies and blokes on bucks night's in.Can hardly wait.
Now for a photo

Woooo hoooo a pic at last.
Hmmm ratings
Pee Wee's
80's
125's
250's
Open
Legends
Self Proclaimed Legends
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:58 pm »
post 1
just adding a first post new forum looks great great job guys ;D
MUGEN power

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:25 pm »
Hey Tony (1)is that the 550 or parts there of, I stole money off ya for??? (2) Is the jacket custom made to match the tank or the guts??? (3) am I just dribbling s**t to get on the forum??? Cheers all and great to be here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 10:06:55 pm »
RE. ratings. Dear Mister ozvmx Admin, maybe a check of the soon to be late forum posting counts may inspire an update of various barflys and sluts ratings? Poor old Doc from Brisvegas must be a bit miffed at "novice",!   
( I bet this is costing you! right! Make sure the Paypal donation thingo is about I for one will kick in again. OK Graeme thanks for your time take ten stars!!!!!!!!!!!!)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:34:20 am by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Tony T

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 11:16:59 pm »
Hey Tony (1)is that the 550 or parts there of, I stole money off ya for??? (2) Is the jacket custom made to match the tank or the guts??? (3) am I just dribbling s**t to get on the forum??? Cheers all and great to be here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)Tim754

1. Yes  2. Both  3. Yes   ;D

oldfart

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 08:39:41 pm »
Made it at last .....You know how it is change things around , or move it and were stuffed. Well thats me  ;D
Give me a week or three and I should have it sorted ???

Do we still post pics the old way or is it made easier .
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:41:58 pm by oldfart »