Author Topic: Trick Race Tech Shocks.  (Read 10240 times)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Trick Race Tech Shocks.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 09:08:23 am »
You guys are so ill informed. It's easy to start a left side kick bike (the correct side of the engine for a kicker by the way) & they are way more reliable than the Nipponese offerings. Get with the strength of Swedish excellence& you'll never look back.
K

Offline sa63

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 09:41:05 am »
I have just forayed from European to Japanese, but I had to stay with the LH kicker thing...CR480...I have a feeling its pretty well built...! it complements the huskies I have!!

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 05:05:30 pm »
Those shocks are destined for a real bike, not a horrid oriental, and no doubt will "stitch" up the opposition.
K

Go away Big K or i will tell everyone what really happened to your hand.  8)

Tell us more Ross!!
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 05:29:54 pm »
You guys are so ill informed. It's easy to start a left side kick bike (the correct side of the engine for a kicker by the way) & they are way more reliable than the Nipponese offerings. Get with the strength of Swedish excellence& you'll never look back.
K

Ha ha, yes Husky's are easy to start if you know how...

G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 06:30:20 pm »
Years ago I had a 99' TE610 and I got quite used to using my left leg to start it, was weird going back to ricers after it.
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 06:56:54 pm »
K

Ha ha, yes Husky's are easy to start if you know how...

All 3 of those bikes could well and truly use a set of those Race Tech shocks instantly, the bikes would`t bottom out just from trying to start them.   ;)

I have just learned something myself from those pictures, i now understand why someone has to follow these guys thru the bush on a Yamaha with an alloy stand strapped to their backpack. See ya learn something everyday. :o :o
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 08:52:25 pm »
I have a special factory husky...it starts with the left leg... seated on the bike!! (must order a piston kit :()

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 09:13:48 pm »
Well you got one thing right with the farm bikes being behind Pete! Surely the standard shovel holder could do the trick.
K