Author Topic: VTR Vinduro Bulahdelah 2 Day Vinduro 14th&15th March ...NOW BULAHDELAH N.S.W  (Read 64100 times)

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
See what happen when I Do the proof reading ..

I do Hope you all rember I cant spell for shit ....

Dennis
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:32:43 pm by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
happens  do

hope  remember  can't

Only five mistakes out of twenty words. That's 75% right or 25% wrong. Depends on how you look at it. ;D
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
But Hay lets get back to  What's is it all about ! ! !

Well I like to think its all about having some fun .Riding Old Bike just like we did back when we was young ..

Meeting new Mates and catching up with some Old one having a Beer or 3 and may be  just living a Dream...

Shit happens and I cant spell for shit .

But I Do know that !  This time next week !  well  I will be getting ready to ride my bike  and Have some Fun ...

That is what it is  all about  .

I think that  VTR   is the same and it is just as simple ! !

Just Fill in some paper work ,  Pay some Money ,  Ride your Bike  and have some FUN ...

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:30:57 pm by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
But Hay Whats is it all about ! ! !

Well I like to think its all about having some fun .Riding Old Bike just like we did back when we was young ..

Meeting new Mates and catching up with some Old one having a Beer or 3 and may be  just living a Dream...

Shit happens and I cant spell for shit .

But I Do know that !  This time next week !  well  I will be getting ready to ride my bike  and Have some Fun ...

That is what it is  all about  .

I think that  VTR   is the same and it is just as simple ! !

Just Fill in some paper work ,  Pay some Money ,  Ride your Bike  and have some FUN ...

well said Dennis .
you warn everyone at the bottom of your posts about your spelling .
Don't worry Dennis I can't spell for shit to  ;D .
I have to ask my teenage naughter at times how to spell some words on the forum ;)
I like your way of thinking all about fun with vtr .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:43:33 pm by mick25 »

Offline b490

• Legend
    • View Profile

Couldn't give a toss about the sticker design or spelling errors!

I just want to ride my old dirt bikes  ;D

These events are all about having fun  & that is what appeals to Me & many others  too , I'm sure .

Many thanks to Dennis , sponsors & all involved in organising these rides , much appreciated .

Regards ,
                    Steve

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
With a week to go all is going well . A Good chance of 10mm or so  of rain over mid week .
Warm nights and grate riding day temps.

Monday we are ordering the day licence so if you have already let VTR know that you need a Day Licence then all is good .

But if you have Not done so   . Now is the Time to do so ...
It will not cost you anything to reserve a day licence  . But if you have not then you may miss out ...
we will get a extra book of licence to have spare  but when they run out  that it ..

SO Please E-Mail VTR [email protected] and just reserve a licence for you and your  Mates ...

Or Tex VTR on 0431217201 Text your Name and how many in your group that needs a Day licence ..

PLEASE DO NOT POST anything to us!  it is to late to post as it will not get to VTR in time ..
Just fill in your entry form and bring them a long with you ...Just let us know by E-Mail or text if you need a Day licence ..
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:53:07 pm by VTR Vinduro »

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Will there be true stories by the camp fire ?
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Will there be true stories by the camp fire ?
;D they all start off true at the start of the night  ;) but as the beer in take increases the story's get stretched a bit I say slakewell  :o

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
5 Days to GO

SO Please E-Mail VTR [email protected] if you are come or think you are  !
 and just reserve your  licence for you and your  Mates ...

Or Tex VTR on 0431217201 Text your Name and how many in your group that needs a Day licence ..

PLEASE DO NOT POST anything to us!  it is to late to post as it will not get to VTR in time ..
Just fill in your entry form and bring them a long with you ...Just let us know by E-Mail or text if you need a Day licence ..

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
News Flash

The bulahdelah Lions Club can Now make it to the Vinduro ..

Saturday and Sunday for Breakfast and Lunch Only ..both day ..

Come and see Betty at the Canteen ,,

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:04:09 pm by VTR Vinduro »

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Unfortunately the promised Tshirts won't be ready for the first meet at Bulahdelah. However they will be available at the second one at Cooma. You can pre order and pay at Buladelah and pick your shirt up at or after the Cooma meet. Due to the fact that the majority of sponsors want their own logo colours displayed the price of the Tshirts will be $35.00 each. These are top quality heavy cotton items. Best available. They are first release and by purchasing them you are not only helping YOUR CLUB to get established you are helping yourselves in the long run. Pics to follow.

There will be a change to the shirts. The KTM logo will be replaced with the Southern Highlands Motorcycle Logo. They sell new and second hand Kawasaki, Honda and KTM and are located in MITTAGONG NSW.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:28:40 pm by Ted »

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Opinions please. Too dear. Too cheap. Shit. Not worth it. We need feedback.

Offline scottm

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Well you must be giving them away at that price ,    I will take 2, come on guys help the club thats trying to get the old blokes and old bikes back screaming around the paddock !!!!!!!
pre 84 thank you very much

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
can i have a large in hot pink instead of black please, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!