Author Topic: VTR Vinduro Bulahdelah 2 Day Vinduro 14th&15th March ...NOW BULAHDELAH N.S.W  (Read 63786 times)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Gloucester 2 Day Vinduro 14th& 15th March 2015 N.S.W
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:47:05 pm »
It's been a big week with five very respected businesses/ individuals coming on board with what is fast becoming the vTr machine.

Husky Central is home to Shoey and Husky Pete. Two more knowledgeable Husky guys I doubt you will find. So anybody with a Swede Steed that wants advice or where to get them hard to find parts make sure you look these guys up. Shoey always carries tow rope and if you want to know exactly what to do to your Husky to get it cracking, keep feeding Pete beers. ;D

Singleton Yamaha is located at 31-45 John St SINGLETON and services the needs of customers from Newcastle, up and down the east coast of NSW and overseas. They are also a sister company to Muswellbrook Nissan. So not only can you get great deals on the best motorcycles ever produced you could also expect to get old fashioned service and pricing on a Nissan product. Get onto Jonno at 02 4040 6200 or www.singletonyamaha.com.au

Southern Highlands Motorcycle Centre are situated at 214 Old Hume Hwy MITTAGONG. Paul and his team sell Kawasaki, Honda and KTM motorcycles. They can be contacted on 02 4871 1770. Check out his website www.shmotorcyclecentre.com.au
He has lots of stock that I'm sure he will discount for vTr members.

Balmoral Haulage is owned and operated by one of our very own, Scott Maxwell. Scott drives his
 b-double around the Sydney Metro area delivering chemicals and oils. Scott assures me if any member requires 52,000 ltrs of Valvoline oil dropped in their driveway at a cut rate to service their bikes or cars with it won't be a problem. ;D ;D

With our two motorcycle company sponsors we at vTr would really appreciate it if all our members would at least entertain giving these guys a crack at supplying your next bike, car or spares and accessories.

Then we have three other guys in Scott, Shoey and Pete who stand to gain absolutely nothing by digging into their own pockets and helping us get established. Once again we would appreciate if you guys would seek these people out and thank them for their generosity. They will all be at our meetings.

If we want our sponsors to be long term let them know that you heard about them from vTr ( Vintage Trail Riders Inc )

Cheers

81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 06:19:27 pm »
Yes, sponsors are the lifeblood of clubs/events.....make sure you use them because without them you wont have any events worth going too. Teds been working hard behind the scenes to get vTr going, including a big 4.5 metre Altegra quickshade......make sure you only give Ted light beers.....he's in training for the "125 World Champs" and we don't want to give him any excuses!..... 8)....toot toot....the vTr runaway train is heading your way....all aboard.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline kdx 175

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 07:13:29 pm »
if i had a car that would make it that far i wood be there but i dont maybe next year

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 07:17:29 pm »
Ring Muswellbrook Nissan. They've got plenty that will get you there and back
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:25:55 pm by Ted »

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 07:52:20 pm »
Hay guys

VTR we will be Running under M N.S.W and you will need a   M N.S.W Licence.
This may Be a Full Licence or a  One Event Licence that you can get Just to ride for the week end and it Costs $30.00
 A Normal car/motorbike licence will not do at a Vinduro you will need a  M N.S.W Licence

One Event Licence will always be available  to you at all Vinduro if that what you need cost $30 bucks . it lets you ride for the weekend only + the entry cost .

You could get a 12 months  Recreation Licence if you plan to ride 4 Vinduro or more

A 12 month  Recreation Licence lets you Ride at Vinduro or Recreation ride  eg Classic Dirt  or Bike Bonanza
it save you a lot of time at sign in and it will save you money to .A 1 year Licence costs $105.00

That something to think about

How to Get a 1 year Licence/Recreation chick on link below .
http://www.motorcycling.com.au/Portals/28/Documents/Riders/Rider%20forms/2015%20Licence%20Application_300115.pdf
If you are unshoue on how to fill in the Licence form ? print them off and bring them along to the next Vinduro and we will help you fill them in.
.A 1 year licence saves time at sign in and saves a lot of Money for you at the cost of $105.00 for the year .
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:34:38 pm by VTR Vinduro »

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 09:11:30 pm »
When are you guy's setting up a website and a facebook site?......best way to get the message out there and attract potential members  and all the side benefits.... ;)
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2015, 05:27:23 pm »
VTR

is the option of a day licence available
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline Moto

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2015, 08:39:55 pm »
Is camping permitted on the friday night ?

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 08:53:06 pm »
VTR

I'll go out on a limb and say I would think so. However at only $105 a senior recreational licence makes a lot more sense

Definitely and encouraged

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 09:33:02 pm »
A one year recreational licence is valid for a full twelve months from issue date. If you get one on the 15/7/2015 it will expire on the 14/7/2016. All licences do not expire on the 31st December.

Offline VTR Vinduro

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 10:34:47 pm »
VTR

Yes Yes yes One event Licence is available if that's what you need ...

The one year Licence is a good thing  if you are planing to do 4 or more events over a 12 months   .

Not only VTR Vinduro also Classic Dirt , Bike Bonanza , Cookardinia Vinduro .

so if you are thinking or know that you are doing  4 Vinduro and Classic Dirt , Bike Bonanza  then you
  then Mite think of a 1 year Licence .

But YES One Event Licence will be available at VTR Vinduro and all other VTR Vinduro
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:51:34 pm by VTR Vinduro »

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 11:17:58 pm »

I will be Marking out /Arrowing the Loop on Friday and I am camping over ...

so yes you can BUT we Do Not want people arriving Late like  after Dark WHY You are asking ..???????

You see all the Neighbours are Dairy Farmers and they go to Bed Very early 8pm  and are up at 4 am..
so you see We do not want to Piss the Neighbors off do we ....

and Do Not forget to Keep you Speed Down Why ?? Its a Dirt Road speed Limit 50 km ,  Dust , Cows on the road

Lots of room to Camp   .. Lots of Green Grass . it is a Dairy Farm ..

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:21:07 pm by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 07:31:35 am »
Thanks for the info

i wont require the oneday rec. license , however , others looking at your notifications , particularly first timers considering coming along may do so.

Do you have an instruction page where potential members and riders can look up VTR operating proceedures and club requirements. This would be extremely helpful and IMHO benefit VTR enormously.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 11:22:19 am »
both the Gloucester entry form,& the VTR membership form both outline exactly whats required,whats allowed bikewise,& the clubs expectations,can't be any simpler!,(we subscribe to the KISS theory  8)), :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:13:02 pm by matcho mick »
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 12:22:08 pm »
can't be any simpler!,(we subscribe to the KISS theory  8)) capeech?, :P

Capeech ?  what the , do you really need to add the superfluous shit at the end of your statement