Author Topic: Tempting Husky project.  (Read 11230 times)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Tempting Husky project.
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 11:55:46 pm »
What through me is that the seller has 100% feed back score ??

That's a good point.  Who knows Mick.  He sells a lot more than just bikes .. cars, boats etc and I'm certain that some people are happy with their purchases.  Surely they can't all be tarted up junkers .. just some of them :)

But then again, maybe a lot of people are buying outside ebay ... like I did?

Actually Craig, I reckon you may have just hit the nail on the head.
You can't actually leave feedback when you buy form a Classified! can you?
But sellers can sell the stuff that's OK through buy it now or auction to build up 100% positive feed back.
What a giant loophole ???
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:07:18 am by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Branchy

• B-Grade
  • husky 400 cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 07:26:38 am »
Hi Mick always good to throw a good discussion around , and I look at it like this on my many trips up and down the east coast I am a regular visitor to a little bakery at the servo at macksville he is Australia,s No1 sea eagles supported and probably has the best, yes the best steak and kidney pie in Oz and a fench vanilla slice to die for , well if you get there after about mid morning they are all gone which makes you wonder why there is only a couple of pies left in the oven well being famished led me reluctantly to buy the pepper pie , 5k,s out town settling in fist bite mmmm not bad mostly delicious pastry , then next bite little bit of pie little bit of pastry mmmm not so good next bite f....#+=fjhggjhdczdhgdshjvjhcesvhjvchjesb$%\*ing hell what is this crap gagging threw it out for the next Reynard on the side of the road to feast on . Moral of the story who knows who cares I suppose get in first get what you want select personally something you know is good....... I'm calling that pie the many sea eagle pie...... Obviously that's what he was thinking of in his 3am baking slumber whilst making it .... Go parra
maybe a trip to gloucester for those boy'z really know how to throw a party ps dont mention dungog (must be some old footy rivalry)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 08:31:31 am »
He'd be #2 supporter.

1986. Thats a long time between drinks. Haha

Fu...ck Parra
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 09:23:21 am »
And the wabbits would be keeping em company if it wasn't for a Crow.
Anyhow I better get my shit together, got to go pick up a Kwaka from Nathan, Steel for the discerning support team trailer and most importantly the steak and kidney pie.
Whoops, I meant Maygo frame.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:26:01 am by Mick D »

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2014, 09:31:08 am »
Good on ya Branchy, been restless dreaming of Maicos all night,
now I cant stop thinking of steak and kidney pies.