Author Topic: 1991 CR250R  (Read 910 times)

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
1991 CR250R
« on: June 19, 2014, 08:57:11 pm »
For sale is my 1991 CR250R that i was going to ride in the post 90 clas at VIPER. Like my other bike for sale, this one has had a job done on it. stripped down to the frame, which was ;powdercoated (yeah yeah i know, shoulda 2 packed it...) EVERY bearing in the chassis replaced, new Dunlop mx51's new renthal bars, new front OEM mastercylinder, new front brake line, gold valves in forks, new cables, Ohlins rear shock- just serviced, with 5.4 Ti spring (Yes, thats right a titanium spring...) rear caliper and front caliper rebuilt, new pads front and rear, new kickstarter, new chain and sprockets, new chain guides, cylinder resleeved, new piston , new rod kit, mains , new pro circuit pipe and muffler, new twinair airfilter, KTM bigger pegs, etc etc. PLastics are all original and not faded, this was a very very original bike that just needed everything refreshed, nothing had been butchered, just normal wear and tear.Runs like a modern, awsome to ride with the Ohlins especially.. asking $4500. i will attempt to get photos up.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)