Author Topic: CAR INSPECTION CALIFORNIA (Redwood City)  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
CAR INSPECTION CALIFORNIA (Redwood City)
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:01 pm »

Hi Guys, the boss is looking for someone reputable to buy an early Galaxie from in California, he has found one for a company in Redwood city in Cali, company called CLASSICCARS.COM,  does anyone know him OR does anyone know someone to carry out thorough inspection and report?????

thanks heaps,
Kt.

Offline Maicoman

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: CAR INSPECTION CALIFORNIA (Redwood City)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:02:29 pm »
I used this mob to inspect 2 Corevettes for me in the US. It cost about $300 and send me nearly 200 photos. It was a worthy investment as the car turned out to be a lemon. Will be using them again. They also guarantee a report in 72hrs.

http://www.automobileinspections.com/
Let's face it some dirt bikes were never meant to be ridden.

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »
I used this mob to inspect 2 Corevettes for me in the US. It cost about $300 and send me nearly 200 photos. It was a worthy investment as the car turned out to be a lemon. Will be using them again. They also guarantee a report in 72hrs.

http://www.automobileinspections.com/

Excellent, thanks for that, I will contact them.  Its always nice to use someone that the guys on here have found to do a decent job.

Kt.

Offline Maicoman

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 09:52:41 pm »
They are really helpful and have people in every state that can inspect the vehicle. Pretty easy to book as well, following the step by step procedure. I had a car in Denver and California inspected both were excellent reports. Good luck with the inspection.
Let's face it some dirt bikes were never meant to be ridden.