Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 5018 times)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Dilemma
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2014, 08:29:16 pm »
I don't know who Speed is John, he may in fact be a gentleman but his post is unrelated, out of order, unfounded & aggressive, indicative of a knob. My response was appropriate.
K
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:18:57 pm by bigk »

Offline Speed

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2014, 10:57:08 pm »
Hey Speed, who are you?  Seems to me you're a knob. And no it's not, best ask Darren Mayberry about that I suppose. If you read the original post you would see it's a 1980 CR250RA engine.
K

Sorry if I put you nose out of joint BigK. That was not my intention. In hindsight. I should have worded my post a bit better. I apologise for that.
I was writing it on the fly as I was going out the door.   I received a phone call only minutes before going out the door telling me of your post and that the engine may be a missing engine of mine. ( My mistake ) Anyway as for not knowing me and calling me a knob.  I guess that makes you a gob off! 

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 03:26:36 am »
Looks like someone jumped the gun. I would class Darren as one of the nicest people in vmx ,and would say he is a great friend.
I have 2 spare engines so does this make one of them yours ,I don't think so . As for Orchards comment ,we know who the true knob is.

Anyway welcome to the POWER OF DREAMS  BIG K
HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 08:05:50 am »
I speak as I'm spoken to Speed (Shane). As for the conspiracy theories about the whereabouts of said big bore engine, I believe Red Devil Racing (our late mate Bruce) purchased those components you're alluding to many years ago, from whom I do not know. Anyway, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, just another typical off tangent, thread hijack which happens on here all to often.
K
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:16:24 am by bigk »

Offline Speed

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 10:28:10 am »
This time. I will apologise unequivocally to Mick and as stated, yes I jumped the gun and was knobish. 

Cheers guys. 

Simo63

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 10:46:48 am »
This time. I will apologise unequivocally to Mick and as stated, yes I jumped the gun and was knobish. 

Cheers guys.

** Claps ** not too often do you see someone make such a public apology so well done  8)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 12:13:20 pm »
All good Shane, no hard feelings & no doubt I'll see you later in the year at the grass track. It did prick a nerve though as I have had the discussion about that engine with now 3 different people who claim they own it. I built my own using an 83mm piston not the 80mm Yamaha piston that one used. I guess this is where wires get crossed. I don't have it, never have. I did speak to Bruce about it many years ago though.
Cheers,
K