Author Topic: Bacchus Marsh - (Near Melbourne 50ks North West) to Anywhere in Sydney PAY $$  (Read 1809 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
I have to get an old trail bike and couple of cartons of parts from Melb to sydney
Prefer within a week, will Pay $$
Brett    041742971eight
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Bike couriers welcome...
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

NGK

im close to bacchus marsh so if u get stuck you can lever your bike & parts here till u find transport

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Thanks NGK,

The bike will be ok waiting for now, if needed i will contact you...
 Cheers Brett

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
No rush this end mate, when things fall into place is fine with me.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Yep, thought so mate,
My dad is going to Phillip Island for the Supers, he offered to pick it up - but i really don't want him to tow a trailer all the way there and back as he also likes to take the back roads and oftern ends up on one car wide dirt roads. I declined his offer....
Brett

Offline LegOwt

• Novice
    • View Profile
Might be going to Bacchus Marsh next Monday to pick me up my PE250. Will know more later in the week.

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Sounds OK, just PM me with your number if you are going that way.
Cheers

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Hey mate, sorry for not gettin back to ya earlier, been another busy day!! Darryl from the movers called me back late this arvo and said the recently quoted (higher) price if what it would be. Apparently he's had a few stuff arounds with bike transport of late and says if he cant get work at that rate he'd sooner not get it. So thats where its at this end at the minute man...
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Mate, thanks for that anyway, A guy on the forum is going down there next monday to pick up a PE250...
SO probably will work in with him