Author Topic: Mr Motocross Legends and Stars Charity Dinner Mar 8/2014 Crown Melbourne  (Read 17690 times)

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
Yeah I'm with Davey Crocket and VMX247's comments. it was a spectacular night, thanks again Rosco. I can't believe where the time went. Thought I was at the wrong venue for a while as I couldn't see any of the young guys that I rode with 40 years ago only a room full of old blokes  ;D ;D ;D
Great to catch up with lots of old mates and meet some forum members that I never get a chance to catch up with. Fantastic to see all the interstate girls and guys making the effort to attend.
This type of event needs to be kept rolling as we are not getting any younger.

Stan.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:02:47 pm by Stan S »

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
Congrats to Rosco & helpers, it was an excellent night.
I would have liked to have been there when the guys were wheeling the MX bikes in through the door at Crown, I assume they would have had to squeeze them into a lift as well?

Too many people to catch up with but good to catch up with some interstate forum members as well as many others.
They made an extraordinary amount of money from the auction for Challenge, supporting kids with cancer which was great too.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Agree with all comments & then some.

Rosco,

Great night mate.

A night I will always remember. This was bucket list stuff. (Pardon the cliche)

I had to feel a little sorry for the champs putting up with 50yo+ kids telling them they were their hero & inspired them to become MXers.

Alright it may have been just me but they were all gracious & suffered in silence.

Could have listened to stories all night, just went too quick. Did not want it to end.

Rosco, I am assuming there will be a DVD at some stage? Any idea when & approx price?

Perko

(Viper666)
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Icing is on the cake and the kids will be benefit from the funds..

What a little ripper....Anything is possible in Classic MX
http://www.mcnews.com.au/65000-raised-at-mr-mx-night-of-nights/
Best is in the West !!

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Hi good people thanks for the nice comments, what a ride, yes we are in the middle of the DVD, will all the pics and music on the night included, I will keep you posted, Im so proud to have been able through the brilliant MX Dinner Community on the Night raise $65,000 for the Challenge Kids and Families.

Stay Safe have Fun and Remember don't take yourself to seriously someone else can waist there time doing that for you?

Rosco