Author Topic: Blayney Longtrack Evo Classic class  (Read 7170 times)

Offline JAP 454

• Legend
  • See Ya at the Skids
    • View Profile
Re: Blayney Longtrack Evo Classic class
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 07:31:43 pm »
Final instructions for Blayney here, http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_sr_blayneyfinalins_311013.pdf,

2 heats of Evo Classics, 6 heats for modern 450s. Longtrackers, 2 heats DT outfits, Speedway outfits, 2 heats O/35s

Can't wait !!
Foss

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 12:57:30 pm »
After what started out to be a great days racing the anticapation of what was shaping up to be some great finals was flattened by faulty lighting equipment supplied by the major sponser Coates Hire, resulting in the cancellation of the finals racing.

I would have thought that a couple of spares might have been a good idea?

The outcome left a bitter taste in the mouths of a lot of riders who travelled a long way to compete.

Hopefully it will not be the end of this as I am sure that the organisers put a hell of a lot of effort to put this event together and despite the coments from some were just as dissapointed with the end of proceedings as much as or maybe even more than those of us that did not get to finish the racing.

Next year they might have to call it the Kennards State Dirt Track Tittles.  ;D

There was talk of a press release from MNSW, has anyone seen this?
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline JAP 454

• Legend
  • See Ya at the Skids
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 05:35:06 pm »
After what started out to be a great days racing the anticapation of what was shaping up to be some great finals was flattened by faulty lighting equipment supplied by the major sponser Coates Hire, resulting in the cancellation of the finals racing.

I would have thought that a couple of spares might have been a good idea?

The outcome left a bitter taste in the mouths of a lot of riders who travelled a long way to compete.

Hopefully it will not be the end of this as I am sure that the organisers put a hell of a lot of effort to put this event together and despite the coments from some were just as dissapointed with the end of proceedings as much as or maybe even more than those of us that did not get to finish the racing.Next year they might have to call it the Kennards State Dirt Track Tittles.  ;D

There was talk of a press release from MNSW, has anyone seen this?

Yep, Brendan, there was heaps of disappointment and frustration amongst the race officials who worked franticly to try to put things to rights, and the commentary team, the day was building up to a cracker of a finals round, but chance stepped in the way and put two of the lights out, there was one spare available which was used on turn two then the turn three lights failed and you know the rest !!.

No sign of anything from MNSW yet but Peter Baker has put something out, I'll find it and post a link , if I can, here. this should be it, https://www.facebook.com/groups/112230366246/permalink/10151774128486247/

a very disapointed Foss
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:48:34 pm by JAP 454 »