Author Topic: WARNING, non vmx.  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: WARNING, non vmx.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 10:40:38 pm »

Thanks for warning, alas I still be heaving chunks of reeking vomit on the keyboard.

Home Hint   ..   Always invest in a cordless keyboard, Just for all those times politics profoundly unsettles your equilibrium 
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Matador107

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 10:48:55 pm »
I believe our national debt amounts to these  blokes spending,wait for it $613.00 per second 24/7of money we don't have,The libs Peter Costello piggy bank of surplus money got emptied long ago.

THE LIBS BIG THREE,ABBOTT,MALCOLM TURNBULL AND JOE HOCKEY,HE WILL DO WELL THAT BLOKE.
Bultaco Metralla, Matador MK 5, Montadero mk2, El Bandido model 18,plus lots of bits and two Honda XR's 250,350.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 10:49:04 pm »
Now she is out of the loop, she wont be able to keep the Lid on the union scam....
she had protection from higher up ,think about it, and may still have
that Short one is ripper eh... since his media blitz at the trapped miners conference he has a bead drawn fairly and squarely on that No 1 position.
yer it was his switching back to the one he helped knife that put an end to the redhead.he is now positioned to lead in opposition and wait

this will set him back a bit but i reckon he thought KRud could save his seat in the upcoming poll and then he can shoot k rudd as opposition leader and do a lazuras on the ALP...
na  wont set him back ,he would have been banished with the redhead if he stuck with her

Abbot is the cool card in this mix and everyone thinks he is a wild card but the libs are party run while ALP is a top down org. so i suspect it will be steady as she goes with the budgie smuggler. they will cut every vote buying scam the alp has going

there will be electoral pain but the country will be in better hands

he will be in quicker than you can say "the quick red headed fox was shot by Mr Sheen..."

the independants will abandon krudd and he wont be able to form a govt so the GG will dissolve and the people will get to decide who is prime minister not the labour party(my thoughts)
2 are quiting altogether
Had to happen.... julia wouldnt want to be anywhere near the top when this election plays out.....

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 10:55:25 pm »
Breaking my own rule by talking politics but here goes.
I'll keep it simple. The current Labor government have made some monumental policy blunders but if you're so naïve as to think that a Tony Abbot led Liberal Party is the cure to whatever problems Australia is experiencing, you're in for the disappointment of your life. To quote Aesop's fables.....Be be of careful what you wish for because it might come true.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:05:13 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 11:05:37 pm »
Sincerely Mark, I really hope you are wrong. It will take a long time to get on track.
I just heard the bitch on TV say " gender made it hard for her" what a load of shit - she is as tough as nails, unfortunately she is also is mental. Anyone who can constantly get out of bed every day and smile thinking they are doing a great job has to have issues.  I honestly had great hopes that she would do better than Rudd.
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 10:20:01 pm »
Abbott has a bad rap and its nearly as effective as the job done on Gillard. Mark Lathams review of Abbott is quite interesting as he went at it with aim of doing a chainsaw job to him and ended up having to admit he was a totally different personality than portrayed.

Rudd said today " I will run policy past cabinet from now on" ffs :o that's what they are there for (arnt they ???)

interesting times.

and I think if the libs get a majority, they will be brutal with any superfluous expenditure and I believe its the only way we are going to level out from this tailspin.

Oz is grossly inflated in costs and wages and its the main reason the dollar is killing our industry.

We will need to "devalue" to get back to a level where we can compete on the world stage.

the real world of this is that your $800,000 house will be suddenly be worth $450,000

This is a real simple model of what the world will do in the next 5 - 10 years

The amount of devalue and the rate of it will be determined by the govt policy to a degree......

in the US the fed has tried to "soften" the landing by printing bucket loads of cash but it hasn't worked so they have pulled the ripcord and have now let t he joint run as it should.

as the country and its economics destabilises and devalues, it will increase the buying power of the us dollar.

some of you may have noticed the gold price take a nose dive and its due to the fact that a few investors have sold gold in the view that the US dollar will become more valuable now the printing presses have been turned off and they are getting out.

The current state of play in aus has seen all speculative mining cash disappear, drill rigs are parked up and only current budgeted and cash backed work is going on.

so no new mines will be found.

Existing mining operations are taking the chainsaw to operations as the current cost per ounce / tonne or whatever they are producing is damn close to its selling price.

any developing mines and proposed mines are backburnered currently unless they are real low cost but several signed and sealed projects have been hit by major funders pulling out due to their sudden internal issues.

So the mining Industry is stopped dead in its tracks and has been for a while....this will flow on to the retail and real estate sectors in 6 to 12 months

so look to see interest rates down even lower but stuff all going on....

Govt will look to get private enterprise to undertake some big projects but private enterprise cant raise any cash so its snookered

The govt will want to do big projects but dropping tax and revenues from sales etc will curtail this work.

Unions are going to have to take a big "bath" on the minimum wage and conditions to get our banana republic competitive again.

If all goes well, only 10% of this will happen and all will be good.....

ive got to stop drinking on Friday nights.....