Author Topic: Bankstown bike show, including dirt track on horse track  (Read 1425 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Bankstown bike show, including dirt track on horse track
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:59:59 am »
What a cracker  8) Would like a report please  :P

Best is in the West !!

Offline vmxrider

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 10:34:11 pm »
Some shots from the action on the trotting track. No racing just "demo" rides but still good to watch.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 10:37:37 pm by vmxrider »

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:59:14 am »
mister perfect
paul caslick #3
 i rode parklands trotting track gold coast
about 10 years ago  it was good fun

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 10:27:19 am »
Who and what is #100? That fella on the V8 sand drag bike's a bit of a thrill seeker, short sleeves and all :o.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline vmxrider

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 11:19:31 am »
Don't know who #100 is but I believe his bike is a Honda CBR1000. Those sand drag riders certainly have some balls.

I'm always blown away how they can run events like this in this day and age, within a semi-suburban area of Sydney, but I love it. At one stage the band was playing hard, the motard boys were "racing" in the carpark and the V8 drag bikes were going for it. The organisers must have plenty of clout within the council, EPA, etc to be able to pull this off each year.

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 12:55:46 pm »
Don't know who #100 is but I believe his bike is a Honda CBR1000. Those sand drag riders certainly have some balls.

the band was playing hard, the motard boys were "racing" in the carpark and the V8 drag bikes were going for it. The organisers must have plenty of clout within the council, EPA, etc to be able to pull thiI'm always blown away how they can run events like this in this day and age, within a semi-suburban area of Sydney, but I love it. At one stage s off each year.

I am preety sure its a cbr600.
Looks like the same bloke that was at  a practice day at nepean last year.
He picks em up for a couple of grand at the auctions, fits some motard wheels,trim all the crap off and add the tank and seat!
Didnt mind throwing it into the bends either ;D

If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.