Author Topic: dumb dumb  (Read 3363 times)

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
dumb dumb
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:35:07 am »
sorry dumb dumb here just started photobucket but does'nt know how to put photo's onto the forum, cant be that hard ???

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: dumb dumb
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 12:04:28 pm »
1:Open the Upload to Photobucket page
2:Click on Upload.
3:Click on Browse files.
4:A new windo will open....click on libraries.
5:Double click on Pictures icon and your photo library should open.
6:Scan library for the photo you want to upload, double click on the photo.
7:Click on the Thumbnail photo and a larger version should open with the Image Links box next to it.
8:Click on the IMG CODE icon and the field should turn yellow.
9:Left click on the forum post where you want to place the photo and the URL link and the photo URL should appear on the post.
10: Submit your post and the photo should appear like magic.

To look at all of these steps on the page here it looks like you need to be a computer analyst to work it all out but once you get your head around it it's a piece of piss.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:14:14 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 12:50:31 pm »
1:Open the Upload to Photobucket page
2:Click on Upload.
3:Click on Browse files.
4:A new windo will open....click on libraries.
5:Double click on Pictures icon and your photo library should open.
6:Scan library for the photo you want to upload, double click on the photo.
7:Click on the Thumbnail photo and a larger version should open with the Image Links box next to it.
8:Click on the IMG CODE icon and the field should turn yellow.
9:Left click on the forum post where you want to place the photo and the URL link and the photo URL should appear on the post.
10: Submit your post and the photo should appear like magic.

To look at all of these steps on the page here it looks like you need to be a computer analyst to work it all out but once you get your head around it it's a piece of piss.
:o ok im going in, thanks Firko  ???

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:52:03 pm »
It's now 7.50pm, he was last seen at 12.58, he should have been back by now, I think he's in trouble, is anyone going in after him?

Simo63

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 11:16:51 pm »
It's now 7.50pm, he was last seen at 12.58, he should have been back by now, I think he's in trouble, is anyone going in after him?

Sorry to say this but after that amount of time passing .. I think we are looking for a body   :)

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 02:45:21 pm »

Sorry to say this but after that amount of time passing .. I think we are looking for a body   :)
fluc en hell. it got the better of me, got right upto the img code then ^%%$ nothin  ???  :'( came back to the puter today and doong doong this alarm comes up contact your publisher for instructions to install net frame v4.0.30319, :o ??? :P :-\ :'( what the, went got a beer (coopers pale)  :D

Simo63

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 03:03:06 pm »
 ;D ;D He Lives  8)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 06:01:43 pm »
 net frame v4.0.30319 that is a windows update thingy you should have via auto update , It is necessary. Cheers
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 10:43:12 am »
net frame v4.0.30319 that is a windows update thingy you should have via auto update , It is necessary. Cheers
so do i need to go into windows? and do what? need more beer (coopers pale) :P F%$#ing puters

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 09:09:48 pm »
Nope windows should find it is/was needed and auto update it ;) Your flying with your piccie posting now, so I'd say your poota has been updated by big brother ::) Cheers Tim754

PS not going to attempt to tell you the ins and outs of " .netframe" cause after careful study of the processes involved, I have no f**king idea........ ???
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 09:59:10 am »
Nope windows should find it is/was needed and auto update it ;) Your flying with your piccie posting now, so I'd say your poota has been updated by big brother ::) Cheers Tim754

PS not going to attempt to tell you the ins and outs of " .netframe" cause after careful study of the processes involved, I have no f**king idea........ ???
cheers mate ;)
I have plenty of Fu*king ideas what to do to the poota :o 1 is to go and have fun on OzVMX :D