Author Topic: QVMX Sign On/Practice Come and Try – NEW DATE Biddadaba 23rd and 24th March  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Eddy#36

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: QVMX Sign On/Practice Come and Try – Biddadaba 2nd and 3rd March
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 09:51:04 PM »
If its on this weekend, will there still be a vinduro loop set out?

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: QVMX Sign On/Practice Come and Try – Biddadaba 2nd and 3rd March
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 10:06:50 PM »
Yes.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Robo 47

• C-Grade
  • Green bikes rule
    • View Profile
    • QVMX
bump
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
Looking forward to it, are the come and try bikes blue   ;D
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline Robo 47

• C-Grade
  • Green bikes rule
    • View Profile
    • QVMX
Vinduro update - Shane and Chris have set up the vinduro - extending the existing trails and adding in some fantastic loops that give everyone some variety. Has some great open sections, some twisty sections that bounce off existing cambered berms, some tight wooded tree sections that get you leaning the bike between saplings, the obligatory hillclimbs and flat out blats across the paddocks.  Some may say it is the best Vinduro course so far.

Whilst challenging,  motocrossers can tackle the course as the hillclimbs have a good run up and existed in previous tracks.   :D

So all set to go this weekend - bring it on! ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club

Offline The Stroker

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Sounds like KLX country. Yee Haa. ;D

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
Top weekend , thanks QVMX hope everyone got home before the storm!
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Great turnout too.. I was told 130 riders today?
VMX is alive and well up here.

Simo63

Brilliant weekend, stinking hot weather and mozzies that threatened to carry El presidente Kim away during the night but a really fun time.  Made all the better by the excellent company .... Thanks to all the hard working organisers and helpers and thanks to all that came along. 

VMX has some great people in it up this way.  ;D

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Great weekend, would have to be one of the biggest turnouts ever.....you wouldnt think that after all the rain we have had in the last 3 months that we had dust.....and then as I left the track we had a huge storm.....what the!!!....at least I feel normal now after finally getting a ride.....aching from head to toe.....but grinning from ear to ear.....I even enjoyed my $200 82 XL250R special that I rode around the vinduro loop.....that one might be a "keeper"......and I dont like Honda's......Cant wait till the next one.....thanks to all the workers and helpers for making a great weekend. It was great to see a lot of mates swaping bikes aswell to sample the "other"

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
A BIG THANKS to all at QVMX for a well thought out circuit with lots of technical stuff for passengers. Thanks to the orgnisers and the land owners.
From the SIDECAR teams.

Offline whitey 43

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Was there Mozzies? I didnt feel them saturday night...Well done QVMX for a great event!

oldfart

A special thanks to Shane and Chris for setting up the Vinduro loop  ( 7 KLm )  as I spent most my day doing laps, as the Mx track was pretty Busy all day .......there was some old cogger wobbling around on a beat up Honda XL 250 that was holding up the flow ....Was that you Joan  ;D

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
there was some old cogger wobbling around on a beat up Honda XL 250 that was holding up the flow ....Was that you Joan  ;D
Haha the rubbish dump special.. ;)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Hey hey, dont knock the Honda.....TMBill will knock this thing up into a "works" replica for the Conondale Classic and you homo's might be eating your words. ;D