Author Topic: Funnies/Jokes  (Read 652665 times)

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Funnies/Jokes
« Reply #1485 on: December 09, 2011, 04:02:23 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1HqiUeKpyg&feature=related
This worth a look if you have a spare 10 minutes - IOM traffic cop.

TM BILL

« Reply #1486 on: December 10, 2011, 09:49:20 am »

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's ear and she said, "Mabel, do you know you've got a suppository in your left ear?"

Mabel answered, "I have a suppository in my ear?" She pulled it out and stared at it. Then she said, "Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing. Now I think I know where to find my hearing aid."

When the husband finally died, his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea. No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly, "You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea."
Replied the widow, "I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big shit he always was."

An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the storm, when a wave came up and washed the old man overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find him, so the captain sent the old woman back to shore with the promise that he would notify her as soon as they found something. Three weeks went by and finally the old woman got a fax from the boat. It read: "Ma'am, sorry to inform you, we found your husband dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled him up to the deck and attached to his butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000. Please advise."
The old woman faxed back: "Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap."

A funeral service was being held for a woman who had just passed away. At
the end of the service, the pallbearers were carrying the casket out when they accidentally bumped into a wall, jarring the casket. They heard a faint moan.
They opened the casket and found that the woman was actually alive!

She lived for ten more years, and then died. Once again, a ceremony was held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers were again carrying out the casket. As they carried the casket towards the door, the husband cried out, "Watch that wall!"

When I went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park bench sobbing her eyes out. I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I have a 22 year old husband at home. He makes love to me every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee."

I said, "Well, then why are you crying?"
She said, "He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then makes love to me for half the afternoon..."

I said, "Well, why are you crying?"
She said, "For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then makes love to me until 2:00 a.m."
I said, "Well, why in the world would you be crying?"
She said, "I can't remember where I live!"

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.

One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me... I know we've been friends for a long time... but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is."
Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

THE SENILITY PRAYER
Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Offline Kenneth S (222)

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
    • 24 Hour T-shirts
« Reply #1487 on: December 12, 2011, 05:10:18 pm »
Not sure whether this one is here but it's a goodie...

A son asked his mother the following question:

' Mom, why are wedding dresses white? '
The mother looks at her son and replies:

' Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.'

The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

' Dad why are wedding dresses white? '

The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

'Son, all household appliances come in white.'
Kenneth S
Go For It

Heaven VMX Club - Racing No 222 - 79 CR250RZ - 84 CR250RE (Steam Train) - 89 CR250RK

Race Bike History
76 RM125A, 77 RM125B, 78 RM125C, RM400C, 79 CR250RZ, 80 YZ250G, 81 RM465X, 82-83 RM490 Frank Pons Special(Beetle's 81 Race Bike)

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:58 pm »
 Today I bought a new vacuum cleaner [cheapy woolies] for $19.99
 After assembly as usual I checked the instructions.
 No 1 Do not leave unattended near children or ELDERLY PEOPLE WHAT THE ****! Should I take it back?
 No Bulls****.! that s true.
 Cheers pancho.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Curly3

« Reply #1489 on: December 12, 2011, 07:08:03 pm »
Just send your kids outside before using Wally. ;D

maxvmx

« Reply #1490 on: December 12, 2011, 08:21:18 pm »
A salesman goes onto a new housing area and walks up to a smart looking new house and rings the door bell. Lady opens the door. The salesman throws a bucket of horse shit on the carpet. He says “lady if my vacuum cleaner doesn’t pick up every speck of that I’ll get down on my hands and knees and eat it! Lady replies “do you want sauce with that, the power hasn’t been connected yet”

Go easy on me it's the first joke I;ve ever posted!

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: December 19, 2011, 03:37:41 pm »
?? Law of Mechanical Repair -
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

?? Law of Gravity -
Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

?? Law of Probability -
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

?? Law of Random Numbers -
If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.

?? Law of the Alibi -
If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

?? Variation Law -
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).

?? Law of the Bath -
When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

?? Law of Close Encounters -
The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

?? Law of the Result -
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

??? Law of Biomechanics -
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

??? Law of the Theater and Hockey Arena -
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are also the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies, and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.

??? The Coffee Law -
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

??? Murphy's Law of Lockers -
If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

??? Law of Physical Surfaces
The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.

??? Law of Logical Argument -
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

??? Brown's Law of Physical Appearance -
If the clothes fit, they're ugly.

??? Oliver's Law of Public Speaking -
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

??? Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy -
As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

??? Doctors' Law -
If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. But don't make an appointment, and you'll stay sick. 
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: January 06, 2012, 07:23:14 pm »
Julia goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR.  After her talk she offers question time.  One little boy puts up his hand and she asks him his name.

“Stanley,” responds the little boy.

“And what is your question, Stanley?”

“I have 4 questions:
First, why did you bring in a carbon tax when Australians didn’t vote for it?
Second, why are you Prime minister when the Liberal Party got more votes?
Third, weren’t you a communist at university?
Fourth, why are you so worried about gay-marriage when you are obviously a lesbian?”

Just then, the bell rings for recess. Julia informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Julia says, “OK, where were we? Oh, that’s right: question time. Who has a question?”

Another little boy puts up his hand. Julia points him out and asks him his name.

“Steve,” he responds.

“And what is your question, Steve?”

“Actually, I have 6 questions.
First, why did you bring in a carbon tax when Australians didn’t vote for it?
Second, why are you Prime minister when Tony Abbott got more votes?
Third, weren’t you a communist at university?
Fourth, why are you so worried about gay-marriage when you are obviously a lesbian?
Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
And sixth, what the f*ck happened to Stanley?”

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: January 06, 2012, 10:46:50 pm »
 Get this...
  A surgeon just succesfully replaced a mans left ear with a graft of an ear from a pig!
 It was re-shaped to resemble the natural ear, the surgeon said it was very good but the patient said that there was a bit of crackling.

cheers!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: January 06, 2012, 10:56:09 pm »
Get this...
  A surgeon just succesfully replaced a mans left ear with a graft of an ear from a pig!
 It was re-shaped to resemble the natural ear, the surgeon said it was very good but the patient said that there was a bit of crackling.
cheers!

:D  glad it wasn't a Mouse's ear or it would of been pretty Squeeky   ;D.............bom bom
Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #1496 on: January 11, 2012, 07:10:53 am »
Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
'Father',  he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I  had sex  with Fanny Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You  are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter,  another Irish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two  months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a  week for the past two months.'

This time, the priest questioned, 'Who  is this Fanny Green?'

'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner  replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest.. Go and say ten Hail  Mary's.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver  the sermon, a tall, cVoluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her  as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the  priest.

Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny  emerald-green shoes.
The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman  in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realise she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered,

'Is that  Fanny Green?'
The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply,
'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from  her shoes'.

Paddy  and Mick go to London to  donate sperm.

It was a disaster!

Paddy missed the tube and Mick came on the bus!

------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo------------

A  Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane.

Paddy ordered a whisky..

The  stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a  drink.

He replied in disgust "I'd rather  be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch  my lips!"

Paddy handed his drink back  and said

"Me too, I didn't know we had a  choice!"

....................................o0o.....................................

Paddy  calls Easyjet to book a flight.

The  operator asks "How many people are flying with  you?"

Paddy replies "I don't know! It’s  your f***ing plane!"

-------------
                                                                              (o  o)

Paddy  and Murphy are working on a building site.
          Paddy says to Murphy "I'm gonna have the day  off,
          I'm gonna pretend I'm mad!"
          He  climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and  shouts

"I'M A LIGHTBULB! I'M A  LIGHTBULB!"

Murphy watches in amazement!

The Foreman shouts "Paddy you're mad, go  home"

So he leaves the site.

Murphy starts packing his kit up to  leave as well.

"Where the hell are you  going?" asks the Foreman.

"I can't work  in the friggin' dark!" says Murphy.

------------ --------- --------oOo-  --------- ---------

Two Irish couples  decided to swap partners for the night.

After 3 hours of amazing sex, Paddy says  "I wonder how the girls are getting  on".

------------ --------- --------oOo-  ------------------ -

Paddy takes his  new wife to bed on their wedding night..
          She  undresses, lies on the bed spread-eagled and  says
          "You know what I want, don't you?"

"Yeah," says Paddy. "The whole  feckin' bed by the looks of it!"

------------ --------- --------oOo-  ---------
          Q. What's a Catholic  priest and a pint of Guinness got in common?

A. A black coat, white collar and you've  got to watch your arse if you get a dodgy one!

-------- --------oOo- ---------  --------- --------- -

Paddy, the  electrician, got sacked from the U.S. Prison Service for not servicing the electric chair.

He said, “in his professional opinion it  was a death trap!”

------------  --------- --------oOo- ---------  ---------

Paddy, the Irish boyfriend  of the woman whose head was found on Arbroath beach was asked to identify her.

A  detective held up the head to which point Paddy  said "I don't think that's her, she wasn't that  tall!"

------------ ---------  --------oOo- ---------  ---------

Paddy and his wife are  lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking  like mad in the garden.

Paddy says "To  hell with this!" and storms off.

He  comes back upstairs 5 minutes later and his wife  asks "What did you do?"

Paddy replies  "I've put the dog in our garden. Let's see how they like it!"

------------oOo-  --------- --------- --------- -

Paddy is said to be shocked at  finding out all his cows have Bluetongue.

"Be Jeysus!" he said, "I didn't even  know they had mobile phones!"

Mick  and Paddy are reading head stones at a nearby  cemetery.

Mick says "Crikey! There's a  bloke here who was 152!"

Paddy says  "What's his name?"

Mick replies "Miles,  from London  !"

Offline T250K

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:57 am »
All Class as usual Bill, but were your fingers trembling when you spelled Voluptuous ???;D   

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: January 11, 2012, 06:09:20 pm »
 A bloke pinched a calender!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: January 11, 2012, 06:10:21 pm »