Author Topic: Funnies/Jokes  (Read 652574 times)

mx250

Re: Funnies/Jokes
« Reply #1275 on: May 29, 2011, 10:33:19 am »
In the same vein as above  :D.

This stuff just finds me, honest ;D.

"Ride to pretend, pretend to ride" - classic :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ZfaDjxDBs&feature=youtu.be

mx250

« Reply #1276 on: May 30, 2011, 08:18:38 am »
;D

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 30, 2011, 10:46:05 am »

I've had this one before.

-----

-----

Subject: The diner & the redhead........ Just Forward It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a
gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table..He had been checking
her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her...

Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.

After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies. .. ...

Wait for it ...  .....

It's coming  ......  ....

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She said ....  ....:

'You just happened to catch my eye.'

what ! Who me ? Nah

« Reply #1278 on: June 01, 2011, 07:04:27 am »
IRISH SAUSAGE

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints
of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't   even got any money   to pay for these  drinks   !!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers! '

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK,   now here's the plan.     I'll stick the sausage through my  zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your  mouth.'

The barman   immediately   noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm   absolutely   drunk and me knees are killing me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel?

I can't even remember in which pub I lost the bloody sausage.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1279 on: June 01, 2011, 05:39:15 pm »

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning.
I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff...all of it."
"Now why would you want me to do something like that ?" she asked.
"Well,I figure that you would eventually remarry, and I don't want some other dickhead using my stuff."

She looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another dickhead ?"

work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

mx250

« Reply #1280 on: June 01, 2011, 05:46:14 pm »

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning.
I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff...all of it."
"Now why would you want me to do something like that ?" she asked.
"Well,I figure that you would eventually remarry, and I don't want some other dickhead using my stuff."

She looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another dickhead ?"

Just read that to my wife - she cracked up - I don't know why :-[.

- I don't know why :-[.

Curly3

« Reply #1281 on: June 01, 2011, 06:22:24 pm »
We don't think you're a Dickhead Mick.
Well, not all the time.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1282 on: June 01, 2011, 06:24:52 pm »
yeah,good on ya slidey  ;D, :P

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 02, 2011, 01:11:27 pm »
Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on
a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen
brother, the other five continue playing standing up.

Michael O'Connor looks around and asks, 'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife. Who
will it be?'

They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't
make a bad situation any worse.

'Discreet??? I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name. Leave
it to me.'

Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door. Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks
what he wants.

Gallagher declares, 'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.'

'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife..

'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train. His arm is
in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut, and bruised, and he's walking with a limp.

'What happened to you?' asks Sean, the bartender.

'Michael O'Connor and me had a fight,' says Paddy.

'That little O'Connor,' says Sean, 'He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his
hand.'

'That he did,' says Paddy, 'a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it.'

'Well,' says Sean, 'you should have defended yourself. Didn't you have something in your hand?'

That I did,' said Paddy, 'Mrs. O'Connor's breast, and a thing of beauty it was; but useless in a fight.'

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of
course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.

A cop pulls him over. 'So,' says the cop to the driver, 'where have ya been?'

'Why, I've been to the pub of course,' slurs the drunk.

'Well,' says the cop, 'it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening.'

'I did all right,' the drunk says with a smile.

'Did you know,' says the cop, standing straight, and folding his arms across his chest, 'that a few
intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?'

'Oh, thank heavens,' sighs the drunk. 'for a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf.'

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, 'So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?'

She says, 'Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night.'

The priest says, 'Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?'

She says, 'That he did, Father.'

The priest says, 'What did he ask, Mary?'

She says, 'He said, Please Mary, put down that damn gun....'

AND THE BEST FOR LAST . . .

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, 'Ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 02, 2011, 09:27:03 pm »

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her husband. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:

"Rome? Why would anyone want to go there?
It's crowded and dirty. You're crazy to go to Rome.
So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. " That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome 's Tiber River called Teste."

"Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks it’s gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant.

Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.

And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodelling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me.

Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand!

I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really! What'd he say ?"

He said: "Who the f..k did your hair?"

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

mx250

« Reply #1285 on: June 06, 2011, 10:17:03 am »
What's the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman?       

One's a superhero and the other is a verbal command.     

mx250

« Reply #1286 on: June 06, 2011, 10:30:25 pm »
The Grim Reaper came for me last night. I had to beat him off with a vacuum cleaner I had handy.     

Talk about Dyson with death. ;D

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #1287 on: June 07, 2011, 11:46:23 am »
A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant

For some rectum deodorant.

The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman

That, they don't sell rectum deodorant and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she

Has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular

Basis and would like some more.

"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "We don't have any."

"But, I always buy it here," says the blonde.

"Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the

Pharmacist.

"Yes," said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."

She returns with the container and hands it to the

Pharmacist who looks at it and says to her,

"This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container

Back and reads out loud from the container ........

"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM......."

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 07, 2011, 09:16:00 pm »
 The resteraunt in Spain.
    A customer is ordering his meal and he sees this fellow ravishingly tucking into a meal. He is so impressed by that fellows enjoyment of the meal he asks the waiter could he have the same and what is it.
    Waiter explains 'sir the dish is balls of the bull that was killed in the magnificent bullfight today, it will be exactly 1 month before the dish is again available. If sir would like I can book you in as you are the first to request the next available.'
 He's there on time and the waiter presents the dish.
 The customer says 'waiter these items are not anywhere near as large as that other fellow had!!
  The waiter  replies 'Sir sometimes the bull he wins'

dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 08, 2011, 06:04:55 am »
A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.   After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddl...es, has passed away."   The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..   "How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."   The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.   The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.   The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."   The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.   The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!" she cried, "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead!" The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now £150
what ! Who me ? Nah