Author Topic: VMX Magazine CHRISTMAS SALE  (Read 1563 times)

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
VMX Magazine CHRISTMAS SALE
« on: December 13, 2012, 10:48:01 pm »
OK, just in case you are looking for VMX back issues...  we have ALL the issues in stock on SALE for a limited time...  you won't get them cheaper than this...  ;)

http://stores.ebay.com.au/VMX-Magazine/CHRISTMAS-SALE-/_i.html?_fsub=4236151014&_sid=255112724&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: VMX Magazine CHRISTMAS SALE
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:07:26 am »
Maybe someone can make an offer for my issue #50.   Got the first one of my subscription and it was the same one I purchased a month previous in the book store  :o
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 10:33:35 am »
 I have a few duplicates simply 'cause I saw the cover in the paper shop and being impressed bought it/them and when I got home found that I already owned a copy!
Cheers pancho.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:41:40 am »
or an offer on 1-6
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:45:14 am »
Yup - that is why I have a large number of duplicates ...... oh, and the fact my memory is not as it once was  :'(
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 04:48:15 pm »
anyone know where i can get an issue 5?
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 05:53:42 pm »
I have to ask......why is buying the mag on-line cheaper than the cost of a subscription? The postage etc ought to be the same and it is about $2 cheaper an issue to do the one off thing. I would have thought that committing to 4 issues up front would earn a loyalty discount at least. $47.50 posted for 4 issues online vs. $55 posted for a 4 issue subscription - doesn't seem fair really. :(
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 09:19:28 pm »
Well, I'll tell you.  We have a back issues sitting there, that we need to sell.  If we don't need to print more new issues, we don't.  And subscriptions ARE discounted from normal pricing, by the way...  ::)

And it's NOT usually cheaper to buy a single issue each time, even at the pre publication discount.  I don't understand why people buy the issues individually (Normally costing $55.80) when you can buy a sub once a year for $55.00.  But the publication pre-sale is only for a limited time and we mail those magazines out with the normal subscription issues, which makes it easier for us.  Of course if you miss the discount period, you pay full newstand price.

At the end of the day however, we just thought it would be nice to give people a chance to get some back issues at a reduced price for Christmas...  ???

Would you like us to put the price up instead?  :o
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:24:55 pm by AjayVMX »